Jim Sanchez Gonzalez
(75%) Centro de Investigaciones Económicas y Financieras (CIEF) Medellín, Colombia
Escuela de Economía y Finanzas
Carrera 49 Número 7 Sur 50, Avenida Las Vegas 5 floor, Medellín
RePEc:edi:cieafco (more details at EDIRC)
(25%) Departement Econometrie & Operations Research Tilburg, Netherlands
School of Economics and Management
Universiteit van Tilburg
+31 13 466 2430
+31 13 466 3280
PO Box 90153, 5000 LE Tilburg
RePEc:edi:exkubnl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jim SÃ¡nchez GonzÃ¡lez & Diego Restrepo Tobón & Andrés Ramírez Hassan, 2018.
"Inefficiency and Bank Failures: A Joint Bayesian Estimationof a Stochastic Frontier Model and a Hazards Model,"
Documentos de Trabajo CIEF
016788, Universidad EAFIT.
- Jim SÃ¡nchez & Diego Restrepo & Andres Ramírez, 2018. "Inefficiency and Bank Failures: A Joint Bayesian Esti-mationof a Stochastic Frontier Model and a Hazards Model," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 016977, Universidad EAFIT.
- Diego Restrepo-TobÃ³n & Jim Sánchez-González, 2018.
"Measuring Profit Efficiency of Colombian Banks: A Composite Nonstandard Profit Function Approach,"
Documentos de Trabajo CIEF
016986, Universidad EAFIT.
- Diego Restrepo-TobÃ³n & Jim Sánchez-González, 2018. "Measuring Profit Efficiency of Colombian Banks: A Composite Nonstandard Profit Function Approach," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 016789, Universidad EAFIT.
- Sanchez González, Jim & Restrepo-Tobón, Diego & Ramírez Hassan, Andrés, 2021. "Inefficiency and bank failure: A joint Bayesian estimation method of stochastic frontier and hazards models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 344-360.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jim Sanchez-Gonzalez should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.