Juan Carlos Ruiz-Garcia
|First Name:||Juan Carlos|
|Last Name:||Ruiz García|
|Terminal Degree:||2020 Centro de Estudios Monetarios y Financieros (CEMFI) (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(50%) Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Statistiche Napoli, Italy
Università degli Studi di Napoli - "Federico II"
RePEc:edi:esnapit (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Centro Studi di Economia e Finanza (CSEF)Napoli, Italy
RePEc:edi:cssalit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Ruiz-GarcÃa, J. C., 2021. "Financial Frictions, Firm Dynamics and the Aggregate Economy: Insights from Richer Productivity Processes," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 2157, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2021-08-16. Author is listed
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2021-08-16. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2021-08-16. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2021-08-16. Author is listed
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2021-08-16. Author is listed
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2021-08-16. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2021-08-16. Author is listed
- NEP-ISF: Islamic Finance (1) 2021-08-16. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Juan Carlos Ruiz García should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.