Report NEP-ENT-2021-08-16This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Fritsch & Martin Obschonka & Fabian Wahl & Michael Wyrwich, 2021. "Cultural Imprinting: Ancient Origins of Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Germany," Jena Economics Research Papers 2021-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Katharina Erhardt & Simon Haenni, 2021. "The Cultural Roots of Firm Entry, Exit, and Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 9198, CESifo.
- Cheng, Zhiming & Tani, Massimiliano & Wang, Haining, 2021. "Energy Poverty and Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 14586, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gerald A. Carlino, 2021. "Do Non-Compete Covenants Influence State Startup Activity? Evidence From The Michigan Experiment," Working Papers 21-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Halima Jibril & Stephen Roper & Mark Hart, 2021. "COVID-19, business support and SME productivity in the UK," Working Papers 005, The Productivity Institute.
- Giovanni Dosi & Francesco Lamperti & Mariana Mazzucato & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2021. "Mission-Oriented Policies and the “Entrepreneurial State” at Work: An Agent-Based Exploration," Working Papers hal-03300295, HAL.
- Ruiz-GarcÃa, J. C., 2021. "Financial Frictions, Firm Dynamics and the Aggregate Economy: Insights from Richer Productivity Processes," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 2157, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.