Jessica Helen Pérez-Reynosa
(90%) Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales Managua, Nicaragua
RePEc:edi:fcucani (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) Centre de Recerca en Economia Industrial i Economia Pública (CREIP) Reus, Spain
Facultat de Ciències Econòmiques i Empresarials
Universitat Rovira I Virgili Tarragona
: 977 75 98 00
977 75 98 10
977 75 98 00
RePEc:edi:crurves (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Pérez, Jessica, 2013. "Impact of Duration of Primary Education on School Outcomes: A Cross-Country Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7793, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Díaz Serrano, Lluís & Pérez, Jessica Helen, 2013. "Do more educated leaders raise citizensâ€™ education?," Working Papers 2072/220219, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Díaz Serrano, Lluís & Pérez, Jessica Helen, 2013. "Impact of Duration of Primary Education on School Enrollment, Graduation and Drop-outs: A Cross- Country Analysis," Working Papers 2072/220757, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Pérez, Jessica, 2013. "Do More Educated Leaders Raise Citizens' Education?," IZA Discussion Papers 7661, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pérez, Jessica Helen & Iranzo Sancho, Susana, 2012. "Determinants of Decentralization within the Firm: Some Empirical Evidence from Spanish Small and Medium- Sized Enterprise," Working Papers 2072/211755, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Pérez, Jessica Helen & Iranzo Sancho, Susana, 2012.
"Determinants of Decentralization within the Firm: Some Empirical Evidence from Spanish Small and Medium- Sized Enterprise,"
2072/211755, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Flores-Fillol, Ricardo & Iranzo, Susana & Mane, Ferran, 2017. "Teamwork and delegation of decisions within the firm," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1-29.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (3) 2013-06-16 2013-10-25 2013-11-29. Author is listed
- NEP-EDU: Education (3) 2013-10-25 2013-12-15 2013-12-15. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (2) 2013-10-25 2013-11-29. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2013-12-15 2013-12-15. Author is listed
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2013-06-16
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2013-06-16
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2013-12-15
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2013-06-16
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2013-06-16
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jessica Helen Pérez-Reynosa should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.