Report NEP-BEC-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maliranta, Mika & Määttänen, Niku, 2013. "Allocation and industry productivity: Accounting for firm turnover," ETLA Working Papers 11, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Sasan Bakhtiari, 2013. "Firm Size Evolution and Outsourcing," Discussion Papers 2013-07, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Michael Ewens & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2013. "Is a VC Partnership Greater than the Sum of its Partners?," NBER Working Papers 19120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raff, Horst & Wagner, Joachim, 2013. "Foreign Ownership and the Extensive Margins of Exports: Evidence for Manufacturing Enterprises in Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 317, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Pérez, Jessica Helen & Iranzo Sancho, Susana, 2012. "Determinants of Decentralization within the Firm: Some Empirical Evidence from Spanish Small and Medium- Sized Enterprise," Working Papers 2072/211755, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Bester, Helmut & Demuth, Juri, 2013. "Signalling Rivalry and Quality Uncertainty in a Duopoly," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 400, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Erel, Isil & Jang, Yeejin & Weisbach, Michael S., 2013. "Do Acquisitions Relieve Target Firms' Financial Constraints?," Working Paper Series 2013-03, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Dmitri Boreiko & Maurizio Murgia, 2013. "European spin-offs Origin, value creation, and long-term performance," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS05, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Pan, Yihui & Wang, Tracy Yue & Weisbach, Michael S., 2013. "Learning about CEO Ability and Stock Return Volatility," Working Paper Series 2013-05, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- M.R. van den Berg, 2013. "Importing, productivity and SMEs: firm-level evidence from the Netherlands," Working Papers 13-07, Utrecht School of Economics.