Danmarks NationalbankKøbenhavn, Denmark
: 33 63 63 63
33 63 71 03
Havnegade 5, DK-1093 København K
RePEc:edi:dnbgvdk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Mikkelsen, Jakob & Poeschl, Johannes, 2019. "Banking Panic Risk and Macroeconomic Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 94729, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Poeschl, Johannes & Zhang, Xue, 2018. "Bank Capital Regulation and Endogenous Shadow Banking Crises," MPRA Paper 92529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Xue & Poeschl, Johannes, 2017. "Bank Capital Regulation in a Model of Modern Banking Crises," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168275, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Poeschl, Johannes & Zhang, Xue, 2018.
"Bank Capital Regulation and Endogenous Shadow Banking Crises,"
92529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel Faria-e-Castro, 2019. "A Quantitative Analysis of Countercyclical Capital Buffers," Working Papers 2019-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 01 Jan 2020.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (3) 2017-10-29 2019-03-11 2019-07-22. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2017-10-29 2019-03-11 2019-07-22. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (2) 2019-03-11 2019-07-22. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2019-07-22. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2019-03-11. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2019-07-22. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Johannes Poeschl should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.