Report NEP-FDG-2019-03-11This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dmitry Vasilyev, 2019. "Reinvigorating Growth in Belize," IMF Working Papers 19/24, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2019. "Nepal; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 19/61, International Monetary Fund.
- Chen, Sophia & Ratnovski, Lev & Tsai, Pi-Han, 2019. "Credit and fiscal multipliers in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2019, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Ananthakrishnan Prasad & Selim Elekdag & Phakawa Jeasakul & Romain Lafarguette & Adrian Alter & Alan Xiaochen Feng & Changchun Wang, 2019. "Growth at Risk: Concept and Application in IMF Country Surveillance," IMF Working Papers 19/36, International Monetary Fund.
- Nuno Palma, 2019. "Money and modernization in early modern England," Working Papers 0147, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Tracey, Belinda, 2019. "The real effects of zombie lending in Europe," Bank of England working papers 783, Bank of England.
- Poeschl, Johannes & Zhang, Xue, 2018. "Bank Capital Regulation and Endogenous Shadow Banking Crises," MPRA Paper 92529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heejeong Kim, 2019. "Inequality, Portfolio Choice and the Great Recession," Working Papers 19002, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Bilir, Kamran & Chor, Davin & Manova, Kalina, 2019. "Host-Country Financial Development and Multinational Activity," CEPR Discussion Papers 13557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hideaki Goto & Nonso Richard Okechukwu, 2019. "Why Does Economic Performance Differ between Domestic and Foreign-Owned Establishments? Evidence from Nigeria," Working Papers EMS_2019_01, Research Institute, International University of Japan.