|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Centre for Institutional Studies Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
: +7 (495) 621-56-32
+7 (495) 621-56-32
room 400, 24/3, Myasnitskaya Ulitsa, Moscow, 101000
RePEc:edi:cihseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Polyachenko Sergiy, 2016. "Do changes in social and economic characteristics affect attitude towards price control?," EERC Working Paper Series 16/05e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- John V. Nye & Maksym Bryukhanov & Sergiy Polyachenko, 2016. "2d:4d and Lifetime Educational Outcomes: Evidence from the Russian RLMS Survey," HSE Working papers WP BRP 145/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- John V. Nye & Maksym Bryukhanov & Sergiy Polyachenko, 2016. "Does Higher Education Contribute to a Change in Attitudes to Government Price Control in Russia?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 146/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- John V.C. Nye & Maxim V. Bryukhanov & Sergiy S. Polyachenko, 2014. "2D:4D and Life Outcomes: Evidence from the Russian RMLS Survey," HSE Working papers WP BRP 78/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- John V.C. Nye & Sergiy Polyachenko, 2013. "Does education or underlying human capital explain liberal economic attitudes?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 40/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Nye, John V.C. & Bryukhanov, Maksym & Kochergina, Ekaterina & Orel, Ekaterina & Polyachenko, Sergiy & Yudkevich, Maria, 2017. "The effects of prenatal testosterone on wages: Evidence from Russia," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 43-60.
- Maxym Bruhanov & Sergiy Polyachenko, 2015. "Determinants of Cognitive Skills and Competencies: Preliminary Statistical Analysis of PIAAC Data," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 1, pages 214-233.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (5) 2013-12-06 2015-01-14 2016-07-09 2016-08-21 2016-08-21. Author is listed
- NEP-EDU: Education (3) 2013-12-06 2016-08-21 2016-08-21. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (3) 2013-12-06 2015-01-14 2016-08-21. Author is listed
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2015-01-14
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2013-12-06
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2013-12-06
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sergiy Polyachenko should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.