Centre for Economic Performance (CEP) London, United Kingdom
London School of Economics (LSE)
RePEc:edi:celseuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Pelletier, A. & Rocher, E., 2008. "Les transferts de revenus des migrants : quel impact sur le développement économique et financier des pays d’Afrique subsaharienne ?," Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 173, pages 27-38.
- Rocher, E. & Pelletier, A., 2008. "Migrant workers’ remittances: what is the impact on the economic and financial development of Sub-Saharan African countries?," Quarterly selection of articles - Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 13, pages 103-120, Autumn.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Rocher, E. & Pelletier, A., 2008.
"Migrant workers’ remittances: what is the impact on the economic and financial development of Sub-Saharan African countries?,"
Quarterly selection of articles - Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 13, pages 103-120, Autumn.
- Safaa Tabit & Charaf-Eddine Moussir, 2017. "Impact Of Migrants' Remittances On Economic Growth: Case Of Morocco," Post-Print hal-01449502, HAL.
- Moukpè Gniniguè & Essossinam Ali, 2022. "Migrant Remittances and Economic Growth in ECOWAS Countries: Does Digitalization Matter?," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 34(5), pages 2517-2542, October.
- Metzger, Martina & Riedler, Tim & Pédussel Wu, Jennifer, 2019. "Migrant remittances: Alternative money transfer channels," IPE Working Papers 127/2019, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Zakia Batool & Muhammad Haroon & Sajjad Ali & Rashid Ahmad, 2022. "Remittances and Economic Growth: Exploring the Role of Financial Development," iRASD Journal of Management, International Research Alliance for Sustainable Development (iRASD), vol. 4(1), pages 127-134, March.
- A. Nurul Hossain & Syed Hasanuzzaman, 2013. "Remittances and investment nexus in Bangladesh: an ARDL bounds testing approach," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 60(4), pages 387-407, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Adeline Pelletier should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.