Report NEP-CFN-2015-10-10This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Régis BLAZY & Aziza LETAIEF, 2015. "When secured and unsecured creditors recover the same: The emblematic case of the Tunisian corporate bankruptcies," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2015-08, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Klaus Adam & Albert Marcet & Sebastian Merkel & Johannes Beutel, 2015. "Can a Financial Transaction Tax Prevent Stock Price Booms?," Working Papers 840, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Meredith A. Crowley & Ning Meng & Huasheng Song, 2015. "Policy Shocks and Stock Market Returns: Evidence from Chinese Solar Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1529, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Valentina Peruzzi, 2015. "Does family ownership structure affect investment-cash flow sensitivity? Evidence from Italian SMEs," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 112, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Mark J. Flannery & Beverly Hirtle & Anna Kovner, 2015. "Evaluating the information in the Federal Reserve stress tests," Staff Reports 744, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Mar 2016.
- Bluwstein, Kristina & Canova, Fabio, 2015. "Beggar-thy-neighbor? The international effects of ECB unconventional monetary policy measures," CEPR Discussion Papers 10856, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grothe, Magdalena & Meyler, Aidan, 2015. "Inflation forecasts: Are market-based and survey-based measures informative?," MPRA Paper 66982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Maredza, 2015. "Do Capital Requirements Affect Cost of Intermediation? Evidence from a Panel of South African Banks," Working Papers 541, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Margherita Bottero & Simone Lenzu & Filippo Mezzanotti, 2015. "Sovereign debt exposure and the bank lending channel: impact on credit supply and the real economy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1032, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gu, Xian & Kowalewski, Oskar, 2015. "Creditor rights and corporate bond market," MPRA Paper 67022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nuri Ersahin & Rustom M. Irani, 2015. "Collateral Values and Corporate Employment," Working Papers 15-30, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Juan S. Lemus-Esquivel & Carlos A. Quicazán-Moreno & Jorge L. Hurtado-Guarín & Angélica Lizarazo-Cuéllar, 2015. "Financial Soundness Index for the Private Corporate Sector in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 013415, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Adeline Pelletier, 2014. "SMS Financing by banks in East Africa: Taking stock of regional developments," Post-Print halshs-01205271, HAL.
- CHOI, Jay Pil & STEFANADIS, Christodoulos, 2015. "Monitoring, cross subsidies, and universal banking," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-8, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Caetano Penna, 2015. "The Rise of Mission-Oriented State Investment Banks: The Cases of Germany’s KfW and Brazil’s BNDES," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-26, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Nadezda Sinenko & Olga Lielkalne, 2015. "Cobweb diagram as a tool for assesing changes in the most important financial stability risks," Discussion Papers 2015/01, Latvijas Banka.
- Finocchiaro, Daria & Lombardo, Giovanni & Mendicino, Caterina & Weil, Philippe, 2015. "Optimal Inflation with Corporate Taxation and Financial Constraints," Working Paper Series 311, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Antoniou, Constantinos & Harrison, Glenn & Lau, Morten & Read, Daniel, 2015. "Information Characteristics and Errors in Expectations: Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 9387, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).