Report NEP-INO-2019-12-02This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koski, Heli & Pantzar, Mika, 2019. "Data Markets in Making: The Role of Technology Giants," ETLA Working Papers 72, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Wen-Tai Hsu & Raymond G. Riezman & Ping Wang, 2019. "Innovation, Growth, and Dynamic Gains from Trade," NBER Working Papers 26470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Doerr, 2019. "Unintended side effects: stress tests, entrepreneurship, and innovation," BIS Working Papers 823, Bank for International Settlements.
- Elert, Niklas & Henrekson, Magnus, 2019. "Collaborative Innovation Blocs and Antifragility," Working Paper Series 1306, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 28 Feb 2020.
- Woodson, Thomas & Hoffman, Elina, 2019. "Re-evaluating the NSF broader impacts with the Inclusion-Immediacy Criterion: A look at nanotechnology research," SocArXiv ra8gd, Center for Open Science.
- Daniele Pianeselli, 2019. "Upwind sailors. Financial profile of innovative Italian firms during the double-dip recession," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 515, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Moretti, Enrico & Steinwender, Claudia & Van Reenen, John, 2019. "The Intellectual Spoils of War? Defense R&D, Productivity and International Spillovers," IZA Discussion Papers 12769, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Krishna Dasaratha, 2019. "Innovation and Strategic Network Formation," Papers 1911.06872, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2022.
- Massimo Anelli & Gaetano Basso & Giuseppe Ippedico & Giovanni Peri, 2019. "Youth Drain Entrepreneurship and Innovation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1240, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Castellanza, Luca, 2019. "Discipline, abjection, and poverty alleviation through entrepreneurship: a grounded-theoretical inquiry," SocArXiv hmj7k, Center for Open Science.
- Pelletier, Adeline & Khavul, Susanna & Estrin, Saul, 2019. "Innovations in emerging markets: the case of mobile money," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 101150, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wanzenböck, Iris & Wesseling, Joeri & Frenken, Koen & Hekkert, Marko & Weber, Matthias, 2019. "A framework for mission-oriented innovation policy: Alternative pathways through the problem-solution space," SocArXiv njahp, Center for Open Science.
- Giuseppe Albanese & Raffaello Bronzini & Luciano Lavecchia & Giovanni Soggia, 2019. "Regional policies for Italian innovative start-ups," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 511, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2019. "The impact of mission-oriented R&D on domestic and foreign private and public R&D, total factor productivity and GDP," MERIT Working Papers 2019-047, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).