Bangor Business School Bangor, United Kingdom
: +44 (0) 1248 383648
Gwynedd LL57 2DG
RePEc:edi:sabanuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Marco Pelliccia, 2015. "Bargaining in Global Communication Networks," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1507, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Marco Pelliccia, 2015. "Decentralised Defence of a (Directed) Network Structure," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1506, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Marco Pelliccia, 2013. "Ambiguous Networks," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1303, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Marco Pelliccia, 2012. "Risk-sharing and probabilistic network structure," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1214, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Bove Vincenzo & Elia Leandro & Pelliccia Marco, 2016. "Centrality in Trade Networks and Investment in Security," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 22(1), pages 27-39, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Marco Pelliccia, 2012.
"Risk-sharing and probabilistic network structure,"
Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance
1214, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Gao Wayne Yuan & Moon Eunyoung, 2016. "Informal Insurance Networks," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 455-484, June.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (4) 2012-09-09 2013-06-04 2015-07-11 2015-07-11. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (3) 2013-06-04 2015-07-11 2015-07-11. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (2) 2013-06-04 2015-07-11. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2013-06-04. Author is listed
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2015-07-11. Author is listed
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2012-09-09. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marco Pelliccia should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.