Report NEP-NET-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Pelliccia, 2015. "Bargaining in Global Communication Networks," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1507, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Vasaf, Esmaeil & Sanatkhani, Mahboobeh, 2014. "Dynamic of Publication Network in German Photovoltaic Industry," MPRA Paper 65453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gregory S. Crawford, 2015. "The economics of television and online video markets," ECON - Working Papers 197, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Holger Strulik, 2015. "The Great Divergence: A Network Approach," 2015 Meeting Papers 59, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marcelo Bucheli & Erica Salvaj, 2014. "Adaptation Strategies of Multinational Corporations, State-Owned Enterprises, and Domestic Business Groups to Economic and Political Transitions: A Network Analysis of the Chilean Telecommunications S," Past Working Papers 15, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Marco Pelliccia, 2015. "Decentralised Defence of a (Directed) Network Structure," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1506, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Diego Aparicio & Daniel Fraiman, 2015. "Banking Networks and Leverage Dependence: Evidence from Selected Emerging Countries," Papers 1507.01901, arXiv.org.
- Zachary Feinstein & Fatena El-Masri, 2015. "The Effects of Leverage Requirements and Fire Sales on Financial Contagion via Asset Liquidation Strategies in Financial Networks," Papers 1507.01847, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2016.
- Yuyu Zeng & Harold Houba & Gerard van der Laan, 2015. "Note on ‘Competition in Two-sided Markets’," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-080/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mikhail Freer & Mariia Titova, 2015. "Matching with Quotas," Working Papers 1051, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Jul 2016.
- Susan Athey & Dean Eckles & Guido W. Imbens, 2015. "Exact P-values for Network Interference," NBER Working Papers 21313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hatzigeorgiou, Andreas & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2015. "The Role of Foreign Networks for Firm Export of Services," Working Papers 2015:6, Örebro University, School of Business.