Report NEP-IAS-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johann Eekhoff, 2012. "Wem gehören die Überschüsse der gesetzlichen Krankenversicherung?," IWP Ordnungspolitischer Kommentar 04/2012, Institute for Economic Policy, Cologne, Germany.
- Ines Läufer, 2012. "Krankenversicherung in den USA: Problemaufriss und Überblick über zentrale Reformziele," Otto-Wolff-Institut Discussion Paper Series 01/2012, Otto-Wolff-Institut für Wirtschaftsordnung, Köln, Deutschland.
- Georges Dionne & Casey G. Rothschild, 2012. "Risk Classification and Health Insurance," Cahiers de recherche 1232, CIRPEE.
- Mark Strøm Kristoffersen, 2012. "Business Cycle Dependent Unemployment Benefits with Wealth Heterogeneity and Precautionary Savings," Economics Working Papers 2012-19, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Georges Dionne & Nathalie Fombaron & Neil Doherty, 2012. "Adverse Selection in Insurance Contracting," Cahiers de recherche 1231, CIRPEE.
- Georges Dionne, 2012. "The Empirical Measure of Information Problems with Emphasis on Insurance Fraud and Dynamic Data," Cahiers de recherche 1233, CIRPEE.
- Marco Pelliccia, 2012. "Risk-sharing and probabilistic network structure," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1214, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Ting Liu & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2012. "Health Insurance, Treatment Plan, and Delegation to Altruistic Physician," Department of Economics Working Papers 12-08, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7521 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christoph Basten & Andreas Fagereng & Kjetil Telle, 2012. "Cash-on-Hand and the Duration of Job Search: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Norway," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/21, European University Institute.