|Terminal Degree:||(from RePEc Genealogy)|
(50%) Banco de PortugalLisboa, Portugal
: 21 321 32 00
21 346 48 43
R. do Ouro, 27, 1100 LISBOA
RePEc:edi:bdpgvpt (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) School of Business and Economics Lisboa, Portugal
Universidade Nova de Lisboa
: (351) 21 3801638
(351) 21 3870933
Campus de Campolide, 1099-032 Lisboa
RePEc:edi:feunlpt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Brinca, Pedro & Duarte, João B. & Holter, Hans A. & Oliveira, João G., 2019.
"Investment-Specific Technological Change, Taxation and Inequality in the U.S,"
91960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brinca, Pedro & Oliveira, João & Duarte, João, 2019. "Investment-Specific Technological Change, Taxation and Inequality in the U.S," MPRA Paper 91463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João Oliveira, 2017. "Inefficiency Distribution of the European Banking System," Working Papers w201712, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- João Oliveira, 2017.
"Inefficiency Distribution of the European Banking System,"
w201712, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Cândida Ferreira, 2019. "Efficiency of the European banks in the aftermath of the financial crisis: A panel stochastic frontier approach," Working Papers REM 2019/84, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (2) 2019-01-28 2019-02-11. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (2) 2019-01-28 2019-02-11. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2019-01-28 2019-02-11. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (2) 2019-01-28 2019-02-11. Author is listed
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (2) 2019-01-28 2019-02-11. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2018-08-27. Author is listed
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2018-08-27. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Joao Gouveia-Oliveira
(João Gouveia-Oliveira) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.