Report NEP-PUB-2019-02-11This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert J. Barro & Brian Wheaton, 2019. "Incorporation, and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 25508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anders Jensen, 2019. "Employment Structure and the Rise of the Modern Tax System," NBER Working Papers 25502, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shafik Hebous & Alexander D Klemm & Saila Stausholm, 2019. "Revenue Implications of Destination-Based Cash-Flow Taxation," IMF Working Papers 19/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Benjamin Carton & Emilio Fernández Corugedo & Benjamin L Hunt, 2019. "Corporate Tax Reform: From Income to Cash Flow Taxes," IMF Working Papers 19/13, International Monetary Fund.
- Daniel G. Garrett & Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato, 2019. "How Elastic is the Demand for Tax Havens? Evidence from the US Possessions Corporations Tax Credit," NBER Working Papers 25516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brinca, Pedro & Duarte, João B. & Holter, Hans A. & Oliveira, João G., 2019. "Investment-Specific Technological Change, Taxation and Inequality in the U.S," MPRA Paper 91960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jongen, Egbert L. W. & Stoel, Maaike, 2019. "The Elasticity of Taxable Labour Income in the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 12090, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Adrien Fabre, 2018. "French Favored Redistributions Derived From Surveys: a Political Assessment of Optimal Tax Theory," Working Papers halshs-01955521, HAL.
- Paula Pereda & Andrea Lucchesi, Carolina Policarpo Garcia, Bruno Toni Palialol, 2019. "Neutral carbon tax and environmental targets in Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2019_02, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).