Department of Economics Kolkata, India
RePEc:edi:dejadin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Mukherjee, Vivekananda & Mitra, Siddhartha & Banerjee, Swapnendu, 2013. "Corruption, Pricing of Public Services and Entrepreneurship in Economies with Leakage," MPRA Paper 49049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siddhartha Mitra & Suman Bery & Gupta D B & Reeta Krishna, 2010.
"The Nature of Rural Infrastructure: Problems and Prospects,"
- Suman Bery & D.B. Gupta & Reeta Krishna & Siddhartha Mitra, 2004. "The Nature of Rural Infrastructure: Problems and Prospects," NCAER Working Papers 94, National Council of Applied Economic Research.
- Siddhartha Mitra, 2007. "Three Essays on the Economics and Finance of Terrorism," Working Papers id:986, eSocialSciences.
- Siddhartha Mitra, 2003. "Controlling informalization: Punitive versus strategic measures," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 04-20, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Mitra, Siddhartha & Netanyahu, Sinaia & Just, Richard E., 1995. "Industry Integration Due to Technological Asymmetry and Market Imperfections: An Alternative Explanation on Bargaining Theory," Working Papers 197833, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Netanyahu, Sinaia & Mitra, Siddhartha & Just, Richard E., 1995. "Behavioral Risk: An Explanation of Contracts in the Broiler Industry," Working Papers 197832, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Siddhartha Mitra & Nilangshu Acharya & Samir Kumar Bhandari, 2019. "Identification of the Conditions for Increasing Dimensionality of the Income Expansion Path," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 39(4), pages 2664-2673.
- Siddhartha Mitra, 2019. "Controlling Terrorism Through the Nudging of Social Interactions," South Asian Journal of Macroeconomics and Public Finance, , vol. 8(2), pages 180-190, December.
- Siddhartha Mitra & Raadhika Paul, 2018. "The Impact of Poverty on the Environment: Surprising Findings from the Indian Case," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(11), pages 1-51, November.
- Siddhartha Mitra, 2017. "A Note on Measuring Inclusive Growth and the Inclusiveness of Growth," South Asian Journal of Macroeconomics and Public Finance, , vol. 6(2), pages 194-208, December.
- Paramita Bhattacharya & Siddhartha Mitra & Md. Zakaria Siddiqui, 2016. "Dynamics of Foodgrain Deficiency in India," Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 10(4), pages 465-498, November.
- Andrés, Antonio Rodríguez & Chakraborty, Bidisha & Dasgupta, Piyali & Mitra, Siddhartha, 2014. "Realizing the significance of socio-economic triggers for mental health outcomes in India," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 50-57.
- Siddhartha Mitra, 2013. "Utility Maximisation as a Pathway for Maximisation of Happiness," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 11(3), pages 302-309.
- Vivekananda Mukherjee & Siddhartha Mitra, 2013. "Does a Salary Hike Reduce Corruption?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 2540-2544.
- Massimiliano Calì & Siddhartha Mitra & Purnima Purohit, 2011. "Measuring state–business relations within developing countries: An application to Indian states," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 394-419, April.
- Siddhartha Mitra, 2009. "What Makes a Terrorist: Economics and the Roots of Terrorism, by Alan B. Krueger," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 275-276.
- Mitra, Siddhartha & Shroff, Sangeeta, 2008. "What suicides reveal about gender bias," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1713-1723, October.
- Siddharta Mitra, 2008. "Poverty and terrorism," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 57-61, July.
- Richard E. Just & Siddhartha Mitra & Sinaia Netanyahu, 2005. "Implications of Nash Bargaining for Horizontal Industry Integration," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(2), pages 467-481.
- Lopez, Ramon & Mitra, Siddhartha, 2000.
"Corruption, Pollution, and the Kuznets Environment Curve,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 137-150, September.
RePEc:uwe:journl:v:3:y:2008:i:2:p:57-61 is not listed on IDEAS
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Siddhartha Mitra should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.