: + 44 (0)1392-263304
+ 44 (0)1392-263305
Amory building, Rennes Drive, Exeter, EX4 4RJ
RePEc:edi:dexexuk (more details at EDIRC)
- Marini, Annalisa, 2016. "Immigrants, Trust and Social Traps," MPRA Paper 69627, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2016.
- Marini, Annalisa & Navarra, Pietro, 2016. "Autonomy, Social Interactions and Culture," MPRA Paper 69757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marini, Annalisa, 2016. "Cultural Beliefs, Values and Economics: A Survey," MPRA Paper 69747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bicchieri, Cristina & Marini, Annalisa, 2015. "Female Genital Mutilation: Fundamentals, Social Expectations and Change," MPRA Paper 67523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Annalisa Marini, 2003. "Programmazione multi-obiettivo: teoria e applicazioni," Departmental Working Papers 2003-20, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Leonida, Leone & Maimone Ansaldo Patti, Dario & Marini, Annalisa & Navarra, Pietro, 2015. "Political competition and economic growth: A test of two tales," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 96-99.
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (3) 2016-03-17 2016-03-17 2016-03-17
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2016-03-17 2016-03-17
- NEP-CUL: Cultural Economics (1) 2016-03-17
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2016-03-17
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2016-03-17
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2016-03-17
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (1) 2016-03-17
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Annalisa Marini should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.