Report NEP-MIG-2016-03-17This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marini, Annalisa, 2016. "Immigrants, Trust and Social Traps," MPRA Paper 69627, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2016.
- Chen, Joyce J. & Kosec, Katrina & Mueller, Valerie, 2015. "Temporary and permanent migrant selection: Theory and evidence of ability-search cost dynamics," IFPRI discussion papers 1496, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Epstein, Gil S. & Heizler (Cohen), Odelia, 2016. "The Formation of Networks in the Diaspora," IZA Discussion Papers 9762, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lisa Chauvet & Flore Gubert & Marion Mercier & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2015. "Migrants' Home Town Associations and Local Development in Mali," Post-Print hal-01276827, HAL.
- Dinkelman, Taryn & Mariotti, Martine, 2016. "The long run effects of labor migration on human capital formation in communities of origin," CEPR Discussion Papers 11134, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Wang, Zhiling, 2016. "Social Contacts, Dutch Language Proficiency and Immigrant Economic Performance in the Netherlands: A Longitudinal Study," IZA Discussion Papers 9760, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ljunge, Martin, 2016. "Migrants, Health, and Happiness: Evidence that Health Assessments Travel with Migrants and Predict Well-Being," Working Paper Series 1112, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Chakra P. Acharya & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez, 2016. "International Remittances, Rural-Urban Migration, and the Quest for Quality Education: The Case of Nepal," GRIPS Discussion Papers 15-25, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Robert C. M. Beyer, 2016. "The Labor Market Performance of Immigrants in Germany," IMF Working Papers 16/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Sergej Vojtovic & Marcel Kordos, 2016. "Trends in unemployment and emigration of labor force," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 3205864, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Giang Ho & Kazuko Shirono, 2015. "The Nordic Labor Market and Migration," IMF Working Papers 15/254, International Monetary Fund.