|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(34%) Geneva School of Economics and Management Genève, Switzerland
Université de Genève
RePEc:edi:depgech (more details at EDIRC)
(33%) Haute École de Gestion de GenèveGenève, Switzerland
RePEc:edi:hegesch (more details at EDIRC)
(33%) Faculté des sciences économiques et sociales - Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät Fribourg/Freiburg, Switzerland
Université de Fribourg - Universität Freiburg
RePEc:edi:wsffrch (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- David Maradan & Anatoli Vassiliev, 2005. "Marginal Costs of Carbon Dioxide Abatement: Empirical Evidence from Cross-Country Analysis," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 141(III), pages 377-410, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- David Maradan & Anatoli Vassiliev, 2005.
"Marginal Costs of Carbon Dioxide Abatement: Empirical Evidence from Cross-Country Analysis,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 141(III), pages 377-410, September.
- Cui, Lixin & Dong, Ruxue & Mu, Yunguo & Shen, Zhiyang & Xu, Jiatong, 2022. "How policy preferences affect the carbon shadow price in the OECD," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 311(C).
- Di Maria, Corrado & Zarkovic, Maja & Hintermann, Beat, 2020. "Are Emissions Trading Schemes Cost-effective?," Working papers 2020/13, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Wu, Pei-Ing & Chen, Chai Tzu & Liou, Je-Liang, 2013. "The meta-technology cost ratio: An indicator for judging the cost performance of CO2 reduction," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 1-9.
- Rahman, Shaikh M. & Larson, Donald F. & Dinar, Ariel, 2012. "The cost structure of the clean development mechanism," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6262, The World Bank.
- Li, Yan & Wei, Yigang & Zhang, Xiaoling & Tao, Yuan, 2020. "Regional and provincial CO2 emission reduction task decomposition of China's 2030 carbon emission peak based on the efficiency, equity and synthesizing principles," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 237-256.
- Wen Guo & Tao Sun & Hongjun Dai, 2017. "Efficiency Allocation of Provincial Carbon Reduction Target in China’s “13·5” Period: Based on Zero-Sum-Gains SBM Model," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(2), pages 1-18, January.
- Du, Limin & Mao, Jie, 2015. "Estimating the environmental efficiency and marginal CO2 abatement cost of coal-fired power plants in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 347-356.
- Lee, Sang-choon & Oh, Dong-hyun & Lee, Jeong-dong, 2014. "A new approach to measuring shadow price: Reconciling engineering and economic perspectives," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 66-77.
- Sha, Ru & Li, Jinye & Ge, Tao, 2021. "How do price distortions of fossil energy sources affect China's green economic efficiency?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 232(C).
- Zhiyang Shen & Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu, 2016.
"Worldwide carbon shadow prices during 1990–2011,"
2016-EQM-04, IESEG School of Management.
- Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Leleu, Hervé & Shen, Zhiyang, 2017. "Worldwide carbon shadow prices during 1990–2011," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 288-296.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Herve Leleu & Zhiyang Shen, 2017. "Worldwide carbon shadow prices during 1990–2011," Post-Print hal-01744593, HAL.
- Du, Limin & Hanley, Aoife & Wei, Chu, 2015.
"Estimating the marginal abatement cost curve of CO2 emissions in China: Provincial panel data analysis,"
Kiel Working Papers
1985, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Du, Limin & Hanley, Aoife & Wei, Chu, 2015. "Estimating the Marginal Abatement Cost Curve of CO2 Emissions in China: Provincial Panel Data Analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 217-229.
- Xu Chu & Yiying Jin & Xuan Wang & Xiankun Wang & Xiaoqian Song, 2022. "The Evolution of the Spatial-Temporal Differences of Municipal Solid Waste Carbon Emission Efficiency in China," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(11), pages 1-23, May.
- Ji, D.J. & Zhou, P., 2020. "Marginal abatement cost, air pollution and economic growth: Evidence from Chinese cities," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C).
- Hao, Xiaoli & Deng, Feng, 2019. "The marginal and double threshold effects of regional innovation on energy consumption structure: Evidence from resource-based regions in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 144-154.
- Hannes Egli, 2005.
"A New Approach to Pollution Modelling in Models of the Environmental Kuznets Curve,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 141(III), pages 459-473, September.
- Hannes Egli, 2005. "A new approach to pollution modelling in models of the environmental Kuznets curve," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 05/39, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Quinn, Barry & Gallagher, Ronan & Kuosmanen, Timo, 2021. "Lurking in the Shadows: The Impact of Emissions Target Setting on Carbon Pricing and Environmental Efficiency," QBS Working Paper Series 2021/05, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's Business School.
- Rahman, Shaikh M. & Kirkman, Grant A., 2015. "Costs of certified emission reductions under the Clean Development Mechanism of the Kyoto Protocol," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 129-141.
- Dong-Hyun Oh & JongWuk Ahn & Sinwoo Lee & Hyundo Choi, 2021. "Measuring technical inefficiency and CO2 shadow price of Korean fossil-fuel generation companies using deterministic and stochastic approaches," Energy & Environment, , vol. 32(3), pages 403-423, May.
- Hannes Egli & Thomas Steger, 2007.
"A Dynamic Model of the Environmental Kuznets Curve: Turning Point and Public Policy,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(1), pages 15-34, January.
- Hannes Egli & Thomas M. Steger, 2004. "A Dynamic Model of the Environmental Kuznets Curve : Turning Point and Public Poliy," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 04/33, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich, revised May 2005.
- Du, Limin & Hanley, Aoife & Wei, Chu, 2013. "Estimating the marginal abatement costs of carbon dioxide emissions in China: A parametric analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1883, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Zhou, P. & Zhou, X. & Fan, L.W., 2014. "On estimating shadow prices of undesirable outputs with efficiency models: A literature review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 799-806.
- Wu, Pei-Ing & Chen, Chai Tzu & Cheng, Pei-Ching & Liou, Je-Liang, 2014. "Climate game analyses for CO2 emission trading among various world organizations," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 441-446.
- Annageldy Arazmuradov, 2016. "Economic prospect on carbon emissions in Commonwealth of Independent States," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 395-427, November.
- Danesh Miah, Md. & Farhad Hossain Masum, Md. & Koike, Masao, 2010. "Global observation of EKC hypothesis for CO2, SOx and NOx emission: A policy understanding for climate change mitigation in Bangladesh," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4643-4651, August.
- Limin Du & Aoife Hanley & Chu Wei, 2015. "Marginal Abatement Costs of Carbon Dioxide Emissions in China: A Parametric Analysis," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 61(2), pages 191-216, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, David Maradan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.