Ana Alexandra Marta-Costa
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Centro de Estudos Transdisciplinares para o Desenvolvimento (CETRAD) Vila Real, Portugal
Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro
RePEc:edi:cetrapt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Marta-Costa, Ana Alexandra & Lourenco-Gomes, Lina, 2011. "Farming Systems and Global Threats: Problems and Proposals Northern Portugal Cases," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114368, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marta-Costa, Ana Alexandra & Poeta, A., 2008. "Stages for the More Sustainable Farm," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44252, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ana MARTA-COSTA & Vitor MARTINHO & Micael SANTOS, 2017. "Productive Efficiency Of Portuguese Vineyard Regions," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(2), pages 97-107, December.
- Alexandra MARTA-COSTA & Rui PINTO & Filipa TORRES MANSO & Manuel Luís TIBÉRIO & Inês CARNEIRO & José PORTELA, 2014. "Involving Stakeholders In Forest Management:The Case Of Montemuro Mountain Site," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(2), pages 57-71, December.
- Alexandra MARTA-COSTA & Filipa TORRES-MANSO & Luís TIBÉRIO, 2012. "Sustainability Diagnosis Of An Agroforestry System," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(2), pages 111-124, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ana Alexandra Marta-Costa should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.