(50%) School of Economics and Finance Wellington, New Zealand
Victoria Business School
Victoria University of Wellington
: +64 (4) 463-5708
+64 (4) 495-5014
PO Box 600, Wellington 6140
RePEc:edi:egvuwnz (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Department of Accounting and Finance Lancaster, United Kingdom
LANCASTER LA1 4YX
RePEc:edi:dflanuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Lubberink, Martien, 2014.
"Are banks’ below-par own debt repurchases a cause for prudential concern?,"
59475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lubberink, Martien & Renders, Annelies, 2016. "Are banks’ below-par own debt repurchases a cause for prudential concern?," MPRA Paper 72814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lubberink, Martien, 2014. "A Primer on Regulatory Bank Capital Adjustments," MPRA Paper 55290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buijink, W.F.J. & Lubberink, M., 2000. "Properties of financial accounting earnings : Some recent insights," Other publications TiSEM 90a76694-10aa-4adf-988f-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Carel Huijgen & Martien Lubberink, 2005. "Earnings Conservatism, Litigation and Contracting: The Case of Cross-Listed Firms," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(7-8), pages 1275-1309.
- Martien Lubberink & Carel Huijgen, 2001. "A Wealth-Based Explanation for Earnings Conservatism," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 5(3), pages 323-349.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Lubberink, Martien, 2014.
"A Primer on Regulatory Bank Capital Adjustments,"
55290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & König, Philipp Johann & Lambert, Claudia, 2016. "Credit provision and banking stability after the Great Financial Crisis: The role of bank regulation and the quality of governance," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 113-135.
- Carel Huijgen & Martien Lubberink, 2005.
"Earnings Conservatism, Litigation and Contracting: The Case of Cross-Listed Firms,"
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(7-8), pages 1275-1309.
- Andreas Charitou & Christodoulos Louca, 2009. "Cross-Listing and Operating Performance: Evidence from Exchange-Listed American Depositary Receipts," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1-2), pages 99-129.
- Chi, Wuchun & Wang, Chenchin, 2010. "Accounting conservatism in a setting of Information Asymmetry between majority and minority shareholders," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 465-489, December.
- Conover, C. Mitchell & Miller, Robert E. & Szakmary, Andrew, 2008. "The timeliness of accounting disclosures in international security markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 849-869, December.
- Md Humayun Kabir & Fawzi Laswad & Md Ainul Islam, 2010. "Impact of IFRS in New Zealand on Accounts and Earnings Quality," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 20(4), pages 343-357, December.
- Ling Lin, 2016. "Institutional ownership composition and accounting conservatism," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 359-385, February.
- Erkan, Asligul & Fainshmidt, Stav & Judge, William Q., 2016. "Variance decomposition of the country, industry, firm, and firm-year effects on dividend policy," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1309-1320.
- Katsuhiko Muramiya & Tomomi Takada, 2010. "Auditor Conservatism, Abnormal Accruals, and Going Concern Opinions," Discussion Papers 2010-64, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Bushman, Robert M. & Piotroski, Joseph D., 2006. "Financial reporting incentives for conservative accounting: The influence of legal and political institutions," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 107-148, October.
- Zhefeng Liu & Fayez Elayan, 2015. "Litigation risk, information asymmetry and conditional conservatism," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 581-608, May.
- Filip, Andrei & Raffournier, Bernard, 2014. "Financial Crisis And Earnings Management: The European Evidence," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 455-478.
- Nikola Petrovic & Stuart Manson & Jerry Coakley, 2009. "Does Volatility Improve UK Earnings Forecasts?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(9-10), pages 1148-1179.
- Robert Fraunhoffer & Ho Young Kim & Dirk Schiereck, 2018. "Value Creation in M&A Transactions, Conference Calls, and Shareholder Protection," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Chung, Hyeesoo H. & Wynn, Jinyoung P., 2008. "Managerial legal liability coverage and earnings conservatism," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 135-153, September.
- Jenkins, David S. & Velury, Uma, 2011. "The emergence of second-tier auditors in the post-SOX era: An analysis of accounting conservatism," Research in Accounting Regulation, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 172-176.
- Chi, Wuchun & Liu, Chiawen & Wang, Taychang, 2009. "What affects accounting conservatism: A corporate governance perspective," Journal of Contemporary Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 47-59.
- VLADU ALINA BEATTRICE Author-Workplace-Name: BABES-BOLYAI UNIVERSITY CLUJ-NAPOCA, 2013. "EARNINGS MANGEMENT OCCURENCE IN TIMES OF CRISIS: INSIGHTS FROM THE LITERATURE Abstract: This paper discusses the main findings in the literature and offers interesting insights in order to understandi," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 5, pages 115-119, October.
- Juan Manuel García Lara & Beatriz García Osma & Fernando Penalva, 2009. "The Economic Determinants of Conditional Conservatism," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3-4), pages 336-372.
- Christos A. Grambovas & Begoña Giner & Demetris Christodoulou, 2006. "Earnings conservatism: panel data evidence from the European Union and the United States," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 42(3-4), pages 354-378.
- Martien Lubberink & Carel Huijgen, 2001.
"A Wealth-Based Explanation for Earnings Conservatism,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 5(3), pages 323-349.
- Pascal Dumontier & Bernard Raffournier, 2002. "Accounting and capital markets: a survey of the European evidence," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 119-151.
- Juan Manuel Garcia Lara & Araceli Mora, 2004. "Balance sheet versus earnings conservatism in Europe," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 261-292.
- Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Wu, Qiang & Park, Jong Chool, 2014. "Gender differences in financial reporting decision-making: Evidence from accounting conservatism," Research Discussion Papers 1/2014, Bank of Finland.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (3) 2014-11-22 2014-11-22 2016-08-07
- NEP-BAN: Banking (2) 2014-11-22 2014-11-22
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (2) 2014-11-22 2016-08-07
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2014-11-22 2016-08-07
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2014-11-22
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2016-08-07
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Martien Lubberink should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.