Report NEP-RMG-2016-08-07This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Héctor Pérez Saiz & Gabriel Xerri, 2016. "Credit Risk and Collateral Demand in a Retail Payment System," Discussion Papers 16-16, Bank of Canada.
- Cornelis S. L. de Graaf & Drona Kandhai & Christoph Reisinger, 2016. "Efficient exposure computation by risk factor decomposition," Papers 1608.01197, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2016.
- Fei Fang & Yiwei Sun & Konstantinos Spiliopoulos, 2016. "The effect of heterogeneity on flocking behavior and systemic risk," Papers 1607.08287, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2017.
- Lorenzo CAMPONOVO & Olivier SCAILLET & Fabio TROJANI, 2016. "Comments on: Nonparametric Tail Risk, Stock Returns and the Macroeconomy," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-41, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Ioannis Asimakopoulos & Panagiotis K. Avramidis & Dimitris Malliaropulos & Nickolaos G. Travlos, 2016. "Moral hazard and strategic default: evidence from Greek corporate loans," Working Papers 211, Bank of Greece.
- Quynh Anh VO, 2015. "Liquidity Management in Banking: What is the Role of Leverage?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 15-51, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Damien Ackerer & Damir Filipović, 2016. "Linear Credit Risk Models," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-34, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Jun 2016.
- Cañón Salazar Carlos Iván;Gallón Santiago;Olivar Santiago, 2016. "Functional Systemic Risk, Complementarities and Early Warnings," Working Papers 2016-12, Banco de México.
- Andrea M. Buffa & Suleyman Basak, 2016. "A Theory of Operational Risk," 2016 Meeting Papers 352, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mathieu Cambou & Damir Filipović, 2016. "Replicating Portfolio Approach to Capital Calculation," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-25, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Lubberink, Martien & Renders, Annelies, 2016. "Are banks’ below-par own debt repurchases a cause for prudential concern?," MPRA Paper 72814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert F. Engle & Olivier Ledoit & Michael Wolf, 2016. "Large dynamic covariance matrices," ECON - Working Papers 231, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2017.
- Cakir, Murat, 2016. "A Conceptual Design of “What and How Should a Proper Macro-Prudential Policy Framework Be?” A Globalistic Approach to Systemic Risk and Procuring the Data Needed," MPRA Paper 72776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Christoffersen & Bruno Feunou & Yoontae Jeon & Chayawat Ornthanalai, 2016. "Time-Varying Crash Risk: The Role of Stock Market Liquidity," Staff Working Papers 16-35, Bank of Canada.
- Barbara Rossi & Tatevik Sekhposyan & Matthieu Soupre, 2016. "Understanding the sources of macroeconomic uncertainty," Economics Working Papers 1531, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2017.