Report NEP-CFN-2014-11-22This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Waters, James, 2014. "Introduction of innovations during the 2007-8 financial crisis: US companies compared with universities," MPRA Paper 59016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rossi, Fabrizio & Cebula, Richard, 2013. "Stock Market Reactions to Announcements of Board of Director Appointments: Evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 58403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcin Wojtowicz, 2014. "Capital Structure Arbitrage revisited," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-137/IV/DSF81, Tinbergen Institute.
- Elmar A. Janssen, 2014. "Do Election Results Affect the Value of Politically Connected Firms? - The Effect of the Schroeder-Merkel Change of Government on German Prime Standard Firms," Working Papers Dissertations 05, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Lubberink, Martien, 2014. "Are banks’ below-par own debt repurchases a cause for prudential concern?," MPRA Paper 59475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2014. "Credit risk measurement, leverage ratios and Basel III: proposed Basel III leverage and supplementary leverage ratios," MPRA Paper 59598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- AnaÃ¯s PERILLEUX & Ariane SZAFARZ, 2014. "Female Managers in Hybrid Organizations: Evidence from Financial Cooperatives in Senegal," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2014018, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Govori, Fadil, 2014. "The development of capital market and its impact on providing alternative sources of business financing: Empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 58189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Bansal, Vishakha, 2014. "Interrelationship between taxes, capital structure decisions and value of the firm: A panel data study on Indian manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 58310, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Jul 2014.