Report NEP-ACC-2014-11-22This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomann, Christian, 2014. "Recent developments in Corporate Taxation in Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 378, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Bansal, Vishakha, 2014. "Interrelationship between taxes, capital structure decisions and value of the firm: A panel data study on Indian manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 58310, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Jul 2014.
- Hiroshi Uemura, 2014. "Effects of corporate governance reform on the quality of internal controls: Evidence from Japan," Working Papers SDES-2014-4, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Oct 2014.
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "Iceland; Technical Assistance Report-Modernizing the Icelandic VAT," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/291, International Monetary Fund.
- Luca Barbone & Mikhail Bonch-Osmolovskiy & Grzegorz Poniatowski, 2014. "2012 Update Report to the Study to quantify and analyse the VAT Gap in the EU-27 Member States," CASE Network Reports 0120, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Luca Anderlini & Dino Gerardi & Roger Lagunoff, 2014. "Do Actions Speak Louder than Words?," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 355, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Mariarosaria Comunale & Jeroen Hessel, 2014. "Current account imbalances in the Euro area: Competitiveness or financial cycle?," DNB Working Papers 443, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Lubberink, Martien, 2014. "A Primer on Regulatory Bank Capital Adjustments," MPRA Paper 55290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2014. "Credit risk measurement, leverage ratios and Basel III: proposed Basel III leverage and supplementary leverage ratios," MPRA Paper 59598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sen Gupta, Abhijit & Sengupta, Rajeswari, 2014. "Capital Flows and Capital Account Management in Selected Asian Economies," MPRA Paper 58982, University Library of Munich, Germany.