|Terminal Degree:||2007 Department of Economics; University of Toronto (from RePEc Genealogy)|
School of Business Edmonton, Canada
University of Alberta
3-23 Business Building, Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2R6
RePEc:edi:sbualca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Runjuan Liu & Ruotao Tang, 2017. "Firm Innovation under Import Competition from Low-Wage Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 6569, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fatum, Rasmus & Liu, Runjuan & Tong, Jiadong & Xu, Jiayun, 2015. "Beggar thy neighbor or beggar thy domestic firms? evidence from 2000-2011 Chinese customs data," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 257, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Han, Jun & Liu, Runjuan & Ural Marchand, Beyza & Zhang, Junsen, 2013.
"Market Structure, Imperfect Tariff Pass-Through, and Household Welfare in Urban China,"
2013-11, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Feb 2016.
- Han, Jun & Liu, Runjuan & Ural Marchand, Beyza & Zhang, Junsen, 2016. "Market structure, imperfect tariff pass-through, and household welfare in Urban China," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 220-232.
- Runjuan Liu & Daniel Trefler, 2011. "A Sorted Tale of Globalization: White Collar Jobs and the Rise of Service Offshoring," NBER Working Papers 17559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Runjuan Liu & Daniel Trefler, 2008. "Much Ado About Nothing: American Jobs and the Rise of Service Outsourcing to China and India," NBER Working Papers 14061, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Runjuan Liu & Barry Scholnick & Adam Finn, 2017. "The complexity of outsourced services and the role of international business travel," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 661-684.
- Han, Jun & Liu, Runjuan & Ural Marchand, Beyza & Zhang, Junsen, 2016.
"Market structure, imperfect tariff pass-through, and household welfare in Urban China,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 220-232.
- Han, Jun & Liu, Runjuan & Ural Marchand, Beyza & Zhang, Junsen, 2013. "Market Structure, Imperfect Tariff Pass-Through, and Household Welfare in Urban China," Working Papers 2013-11, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Feb 2016.
- Liu, Runjuan & Rosell, Carlos, 2013. "Import competition, multi-product firms, and basic innovation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 220-234.
- Han, Jun & Liu, Runjuan & Zhang, Junsen, 2012. "Globalization and wage inequality: Evidence from urban China," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 288-297.
- Runjuan Liu & Dorothee J Feils & Barry Scholnick, 2011. "Why are different services outsourced to different countries?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 42(4), pages 558-571, May.
- Runjuan Liu, 2010. "Import competition and firm refocusing," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 43(2), pages 440-466, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CNA: China (4) 2008-06-13 2013-08-10 2016-02-04 2017-10-29
- NEP-INT: International Trade (4) 2008-06-13 2011-11-14 2016-02-04 2017-10-29
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (3) 2011-11-14 2016-02-04 2017-10-29
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (2) 2013-08-10 2017-10-29
- NEP-DEV: Development (2) 2008-06-13 2013-08-10
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (2) 2008-06-13 2011-11-14
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (2) 2013-08-10 2016-02-04
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2008-06-13
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2008-06-13
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (1) 2016-02-04
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2017-10-29
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (1) 2017-10-29
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2017-10-29
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2017-10-29
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Runjuan Liu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.