Report NEP-COM-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca Lambertini & Andrea Mantovani, 2013. "Feedback equilibria in a dynamic renewable resource oligopoly: pre-emption, voracity and exhaustion," Working Papers 2013/26, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Florian Lindner, 2013. "Decision time and steps of reasoning in a competitive market entry game," Working Papers 2013-19, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- André Barreira da Silva Rocha, 2013. "An Evolutionary Game for the Issues of Social Investment, Environmental Compliance and Consumer Boycott," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/17, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, "undated". "Asymmetric Information may Protect the Commons: The Welfare Benefits of Uniformed Regulators," Working Papers 2013-8, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Benjamin Eden, 2013. "Price dispersion and efficiency," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 13-00012, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Laurent Gobillon & François Charles Wolff & Patrice Guillotreau, 2013. "Evaluating the law of one price using micro panel data," PSE Working Papers halshs-00849075, HAL.
- Normann, Hans-Theo & Requate, Till & Waichman, Israel, 2013. "Do short-term laboratory experiments provide valid descriptions of long-term economic interactions? A study of Cournot markets," DICE Discussion Papers 100, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Koski, Heli & Pajarinen, Mika, 2013. "Empirical Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Competition Policy," ETLA Working Papers 15, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Emilie Dargaud & Andrea Mantovani & Carlo Reggiani, 2013. "The fight against cartels: a transatlantic perspective," Working Papers 2013/25, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Gorecki, Paul K., 2013. "Letting the Punishment Fit the Crime: Sentencing in Cartel Cases in Ireland," Papers RB2013/2/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Marta Stryszowska, 2012. "Estimation of Loss in Consumer Surplus Resulting from Excessive Pricing of Telecommunication Services in Mexico," OECD Digital Economy Papers 191, OECD Publishing.
- Diana Fernández Moreno & Dairo Estrada, 2013. "Colombian bank efficiency and the role of market structure," Temas de Estabilidad Financiera 076, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Maria Teresa Costa-Campi & Néstor Duch-Brown & José García-Quevedo, 2013. "R&D drivers and obstacles to innovation in the energy industry," Working Papers 2013/23, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Oecd, 2013. "Mobile Handset Acquisition Models," OECD Digital Economy Papers 224, OECD Publishing.
- Joscha Beckmann & Ansgar Belke & Florian Verheyen, 2013. "Exchange Rate Pass-through into German Import Prices – A Disaggregated Perspective," Ruhr Economic Papers 0427, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Han, Jun & Liu, Runjuan & Ural Marchand, Beyza & Zhang, Junsen, 2013. "Market Structure, Imperfect Tariff Pass-Through, and Household Welfare in Urban China," Working Papers 2013-11, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Feb 2016.
- Flückiger, Matthias & Ludwig, Markus, 2013. "Chinese Export Competition, Declining Exports and Adjustments at the Industry and Regional Level in Europe," MPRA Paper 48878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berg, Gunhild & Fuchs, Michael, 2013. "Bank financing of SMEs in five Sub-Saharan African countries : the role of competition, innovation, and the government," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6563, The World Bank.