Report NEP-INT-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gregory Clark & Kevin H. O'Rourke & Alan M. Taylor, 2008. "Made in America? The New World, the Old, and the Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 14077, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ram C. Acharya & Wolfgang Keller, 2008. "Estimating the Productivity Selection and Technology Spillover Effects of Imports," NBER Working Papers 14079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daudin, Guillaume & Prados de la Escosura, Leandro & O'Rourke, Kevin H., 2008. "Trade and Empire, 1700-1870," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp08-09, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Hoi Quoc Le, 2008. "The Theories of Trade, FDI and Technology Transfer: A Survey," Working Papers 13, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Matthias Morys & Guillaume Daudin, 2008. "Globalization, 1870-1914," Economics Series Working Papers 395, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Maggi & Robert W. Staiger, 2008. "On the Role and Design of Dispute Settlement Procedures in International Trade Agreements," NBER Working Papers 14067, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Yeaple, 2008. "Firm Heterogeneity and the Structure of U.S. Multinational Activity: An Empirical Analysis," NBER Working Papers 14072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Runjuan Liu & Daniel Trefler, 2008. "Much Ado About Nothing: American Jobs and the Rise of Service Outsourcing to China and India," NBER Working Papers 14061, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chit, Myint Moe & Rizov, Marian & Willenbockel, Dirk, 2008. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Exports: New Empirical Evidence from the Emerging East Asian Economies," MPRA Paper 9014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eswar S. Prasad & Raghuram Rajan, 2008. "A Pragmatic Approach to Capital Account Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 14051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elizabeth Cascio & Damon Clark & Nora Gordon, 2008. "Education and the Age Profile of Literacy into Adulthood," NBER Working Papers 14073, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guglielmo Maria CAPORALE, & Christophe Rault & Robert SOVA & Ana Maria SOVA, 2008. "On The Trade Balance Effects Of Free Trade Agreements Between The Eu-15 And The Ceec-4 Countries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp912, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.