Report NEP-CNA-2016-02-04This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Golan, Jennifer & Sicular, Terry & Umapathi, Nithin, 2014. "Any guarantees? : China's rural minimum living standard guarantee program," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 90030, The World Bank.
- Feng Zhang, 2016. "China as a Global Force," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201612, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Xindong Xue & Marshall Mo & W. Robert Reed, 2016. "The Relationship between Social Capital and Health in China," Working Papers in Economics 16/02, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Juliane Proelss & Denis Schweizer & Volker Seiler, 2016. "Do WTO Rulings Really Matter? Evidence from the Rare Earth Elements Market," Working Papers CIE 93, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Rasmus Fatum & Runjuan Liu & Jiadong Tong & Jiayun Xu, 2015. "Beggar thy neighbor or beggar thy domestic firms? evidence from 2000-2011 Chinese customs data," Globalization Institute Working Papers 257, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Linda Jakobson and Ryan Manuel, 2016. "How are Foreign Policy Decisions Made in China?," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201610, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ma Jiliang Jiliang & Jean-Francois Maystadt, 2016. "Weather shocks, maize yields and adaptation in rural China," Working Papers 104825642, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2015_033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew D. Mitchell & Thomas J. Prusa, 2015. "China-Autos: Haven’t We Danced This Dance Before?," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/64, European University Institute.
- Amy King and Brendan Taylor, 2016. "Northeast Asia's New â€˜History Spiralâ€™," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201611, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gibson, Mark J. & Wang, Qianqian, 2015. "Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures in Chinese Agricultural Exports: The Roe of Trade Intermediaries," 2016 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2016, San Francisco, California 212838, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Wensheng Kang & Ronald A. Ratti & Joaquin L. Vespignani, 2016. "The implications of liquidity expansion in China for the US dollar," CAMA Working Papers 2016-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- David C Broadstock & Jiajia Li & Dayong Zhang, 2015. "Efficiency Snakes and Energy Ladders: A (meta-)frontier demand analysis of electricity consumption efficiency in Chinese households," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 151, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.