Why are different services outsourced to different countries?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 2004. "Market discipline and deposit insurance," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 375-399, March.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Karacaovali, Baybars & Laeven, Luc, 2005. "Deposit insurance around the world : a comprehensive database," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3628, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anca Cristea, 2015.
"The effect of communication costs on trade in headquarter services,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 151(2), pages 255-289, May.
- Cristea, Anca D., 2015. "The Effect of Communication Costs on Trade in Headquarter Services," MPRA Paper 61950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niccolò Pisani & Joan Enric Ricart, 2016. "Offshoring of Services: A Review of the Literature and Organizing Framework," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 385-424, June.
- Julien Gooris & Carine Peeters, 2014. "Fragmenting global business processes: A protection for proprietary information," Working Papers 2014-12, CEPII research center.
- Weifeng Zhai & Shiling Sun & Guangxing Zhang, 2016. "Reshoring of American manufacturing companies from China," Operations Management Research, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 62-74, December.
- Castellani, Davide & De Benedictis, Luca & Horgos, Daniel, 2013. "Can we really trust offshoring indices?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 159-172.
- Martin Falk, 2012. "Determinants of Greenfield Investment in Knowledge Intensive Business Services," FIW Research Reports series IV-002, FIW.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:2:p:299-323 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ngoasong, Michael Zisuh, 2014. "How international oil and gas companies respond to local content policies in petroleum-producing developing countries: A narrative enquiry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 471-479.
- van Hoorn, Andre, 2016. "How much does job autonomy vary across countries and other extra-organizational contexts?," MPRA Paper 80010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baier, Elisabeth & Rammer, Christian & Schubert, Torben, 2015.
"The Impact of Captive Innovation Offshoring on the Effectiveness of Organizational Adaptation,"
Journal of International Management,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 150-165.
- Baier, Elisabeth & Rammer, Christian & Schubert, Torben, 2015. "The Impact of Captive Innovation Offshoring on the Effectiveness of Organizational Adaptation," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/22, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Cecilia Jona-Lasinio, 2015.
"Service off-shoring and productivity growth in the European economies,"
Review of Economics and Institutions,
Università di Perugia, vol. 6(2).
- Cecilia Jona-Lasinio, 2012. "Service Off-shoring and Productivity Growth in the European Economies," Working Papers LuissLab 1296, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Julien Gooris & Carine Peeters, 2012. "Home-Host Country Distance and Governance Choices in Service Offshoring," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-007, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Meyer, Chris R. & Skaggs, Bruce C. & Nair, Sudhir & Cohen, David G., 2015. "Customer Interaction Uncertainty, Knowledge, and Service Firm Internationalization," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 249-259.
- Baier , Elisabeth & Rammer , Christian & Schubert , Torben, 2013.
"The Impact of Innovation Off-shoring on Organizational Adaptability,"
Papers in Innovation Studies
2013/44, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Baier, Elisabeth & Rammer, Christian & Schuber, Torben, 2013. "The impact on innovation off-shoring on organizational adaptability," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-109, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- López, Andrés & Niembro, Andrés & Ramos, Daniela, 2014. "Latin America’s competitive position in knowledge-intensive services trade," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Martin Falk, 2013. "New empirical findings for international investment in intangible assets," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 30, WWWforEurope.
- Gooris, Julien & Peeters, Carine, 2014.
"Home–Host Country Distance in Offshore Governance Choices,"
Journal of International Management,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 73-86.
- Julien Gooris & Carine Peeters, 2013. "Home-Host Country Distance in Offshore Governance Choices," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-13, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Manning, Stephan, 2013. "New Silicon Valleys or a new species? Commoditization of knowledge work and the rise of knowledge services clusters," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 379-390.
- Clampit, Jack & Kedia, Ben & Fabian, Frances & Gaffney, Nolan, 2015. "Offshoring satisfaction: The role of partnership credibility and cultural complementarity," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 79-93.
- Verwaal, Ernst, 2017. "Global outsourcing, explorative innovation and firm financial performance: A knowledge-exchange based perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 17-27.
- repec:wsr:ecbook:2010:i:iv-002 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schmeisser, Bjoern, 2013. "A Systematic Review of Literature on Offshoring of Value Chain Activities," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 390-406.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:42:y:2011:i:4:p:558-571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .