|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Faculty of Management and Economics Dalian, China
Dalian University of Technology
RePEc:edi:fmdlucn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Meihong Dai & Haiyang Liu & Lingtao Lin, 2020. "How innovation impacts firms' export survival: Does export mode matter?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 81-113, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Meihong Dai & Haiyang Liu & Lingtao Lin, 2020.
"How innovation impacts firms' export survival: Does export mode matter?,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 81-113, January.
- Edmund Mallinguh & Christopher Wasike & Zeman Zoltan, 2020. "Technology Acquisition and SMEs Performance, the Role of Innovation, Export and the Perception of Owner-Managers," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 13(11), pages 1-19, October.
- Redha Fares & Amélie Guillin, 2022. "R&D expenditures and firm survival," Erudite Working Paper 2022-04, Erudite.
- Ketan Reddy & Subash Sasidharan, 2022. "Servicification and global value chain survival: Firm‐level evidence from India," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 455-473, September.
- Manon Enjolras & Mauricio Camargo & Christophe Schmitt, 2020. "Evaluating Innovation and Export Capabilities of SMEs: Toward a Multi-Criteria Decision-Making Methodology," Post-Print hal-03000609, HAL.
- Muñoz, Camila & Galvez, Daniel & Enjolras, Manon & Camargo, Mauricio & Alfaro, Miguel, 2022. "Relationship between innovation and exports in enterprises: A support tool for synergistic improvement plans," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 177(C).
- Redha Fares, 2022. "Bankruptcy, Performance and Market Selection: Evidence from Firms in France," Erudite Ph.D Dissertations, Erudite, number ph22-01 edited by Claude Mathieu.
- Subash Sasidharan & Ketan Reddy, 2021. "Innovation, Product Sophistication and Export Market Survival: A Study of Indian Manufacturing," Working Papers DP-2021-45, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Margalida Murillo & Cindy Paola Leal, 2021. "Tratados de Libre Comercio y duración de las exportaciones: Evidencia a nivel de firma para Colombia," Revista Desarrollo y Sociedad, Universidad de los Andes â€“ Facultad de Economía â€“ CEDE, vol. 88(6), pages 201-238, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lingtao Lin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.