How innovation impacts firms' export survival: Does export mode matter?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manon Enjolras & Mauricio Camargo & Christophe Schmitt, 2020. "Evaluating Innovation and Export Capabilities of SMEs: Toward a Multi-Criteria Decision-Making Methodology," Post-Print hal-03000609, HAL.
- Edmund Mallinguh & Christopher Wasike & Zeman Zoltan, 2020. "Technology Acquisition and SMEs Performance, the Role of Innovation, Export and the Perception of Owner-Managers," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 13(11), pages 1-19, October.
- Ketan Reddy & Subash Sasidharan, 2022. "Servicification and global value chain survival: Firm‐level evidence from India," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 455-473, September.
- Redha Fares, 2022. "Bankruptcy, Performance and Market Selection: Evidence from Firms in France," Erudite Ph.D Dissertations, Erudite, number ph22-01 edited by Claude Mathieu, March.
- Subash Sasidharan & Ketan Reddy, 2021. "Innovation, Product Sophistication and Export Market Survival: A Study of Indian Manufacturing," Working Papers DP-2021-45, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Muñoz, Camila & Galvez, Daniel & Enjolras, Manon & Camargo, Mauricio & Alfaro, Miguel, 2022. "Relationship between innovation and exports in enterprises: A support tool for synergistic improvement plans," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 177(C).
- Redha Fares & Amélie Guillin, 2022. "R&D expenditures and firm survival," Erudite Working Paper 2022-04, Erudite.
- Margalida Murillo & Cindy Paola Leal, 2021. "Tratados de Libre Comercio y duración de las exportaciones: Evidencia a nivel de firma para Colombia," Revista Desarrollo y Sociedad, Universidad de los Andes â€“ Facultad de Economía â€“ CEDE, vol. 88(6), pages 201-238, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:43:y:2020:i:1:p:81-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.