|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Fakulteta za Management Koper, Slovenia
Univerza na Primorskem
: 05 610 20 00
05 610 20 15
Cankarjeva 5, SI-6104 Koper, PO BOX 345
RePEc:edi:fmkupsi (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Primoz Dolenc & Suzana Laporsek, 2012. "Labour Taxation and Its Impact on Employment Growth," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 10(3 (Fall)), pages 301-318.
- Primož Dolenc & Suzana Laporšek, 2010. "Tax Wedge on Labour and its Effect on Employment Growth in the European Union," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(4), pages 344-358.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Primož Dolenc & Suzana Laporšek, 2010.
"Tax Wedge on Labour and its Effect on Employment Growth in the European Union,"
Prague Economic Papers,
University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(4), pages 344-358.
- Leoš Vítek, 2011. "Fiscal Instruments of a Support of the Families with Children and their Changes in Developed Countries," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(4), pages 60-84.
- Matthew Melchiorre & Emilio Rocca, 2013. "The Unintended Consequences of Italy's Labour Laws: How Extensive Labour Regulation Distorts the Italian Economy," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 156-173, June.
- IlmÄ rs SÅ†ucins & Ieva KodoliÅ†a-MiglÄ ne, 2015. "Reform of labour taxes in Latvia 2011-2013," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 39(4), pages 371-391.
- Jan Čadil & Tomáš Pavelka & Eva Kaňková & Jan Vorlíček, 2011.
"Odhad nákladů nezaměstnanosti z pohledu veřejných rozpočtů
[Unemployment Cost Estimate from Public Budgets Perspective]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(5), pages 618-637.
- Radman Peša, Anita & Brajković, Ana, 2015. "Testing The ‘Black Swan Effect’ on Croatian Stock Market Between 2000 and 2013," MPRA Paper 69223, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Gina Cristina Dimian & Bogdan Ileanu & Josef Jablonský & Jan Fábry, 2013. "Analysis of European Labour Market in the Crisis Context," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(1), pages 50-71.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Suzana Laporsek
(Suzana Laporšek) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.