[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Jean-Max Koskievic to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
Paris School of Business (PSB) Paris, France
Groupe Paris Graduate School of Management
25, rue Saint-Ambroise - 75011 Paris
RePEc:edi:esgpgfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Rahma Daly & Marc-Arthur Diaye & Jean-Max Koskievic, 2014. "Workers’ Risk Attitude and Financial Participation," Documents de recherche 14-03, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & Jean-Max Koskievic, 2001. "Attitude Towards Information and Non-Expected Utility Preferences : A Characterization by Choice Functions," Working Papers 2001-40, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Jean-Max Koskievic, 2014. "Négociation stratégique et utilité non espérée. L'approche par la prime de risque de désaccord," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 65(5), pages 653-674.
- Koskievic, Jean-Max, 1999. "An intertemporal consumption-leisure model with non-expected utility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 285-289, September.
- Jean-Max Koskievic, 1999. "Négociations et espérance d'utilité dépendante du rang," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 54, pages 247-267.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Koskievic, Jean-Max, 1999.
"An intertemporal consumption-leisure model with non-expected utility,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 285-289, September.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J. & Smith, William T., 2006.
"Equilibrium consumption and precautionary savings in a stochastically growing economy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 243-278, February.
- Stephen Turnovsky & William Smith, 2004. "Equilibrium Consumption and Precautionary Savings in a Stochastically Growing Economy," Working Papers UWEC-2006-01-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2004.
- Anne Epaulard & Aude Pommeret, 2003.
"Recursive Utility, Endogenous Growth, and the Welfare Cost of Volatility,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(3), pages 672-684, July.
- Aude Pommeret & Anne Epaulard, 2001. "Recursive Utility, Endogenous Growth, and the Welfare Cost of Volatility," IMF Working Papers 01/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Aude POMMERET & William T. SMITH, 2004. "Fertility, Volatility, and Growth," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 04.08, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Smith, William & Son, Young Seob, 2005. "Can the desire to conserve our natural resources be self-defeating?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 52-67, January.
- Lungu, Laurian & Minford, Patrick, 2005. "Explaining The Equity Risk Premium," CEPR Discussion Papers 5017, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Qiang Zhang, 2004. "Accounting for Human Capital and Weak Identification in Evaluating the Esptein-Zin-Weil Non-Expected Utility Model of Asset Pricing," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-289, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Frechette, Darren L. & Wen, Fang-I, 2002. "Risk Aversion, Uncertainty Aversion, And Variation Aversion In Applied Commodity Price Analysis," 2002 Conference, April 22-23, 2002, St. Louis, Missouri 19062, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Guerrini, Luca, 2010. "A closed-form solution to the Ramsey model with logistic population growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1178-1182, September.
- Oreste Tristani & Gianni Amisano, 2010. "A nonlinear DSGE model of the term structure with regime shifts," 2010 Meeting Papers 234, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Aude Pommeret & Anne Epaulard, 2001. "Agents’ Preferences, the Equity Premium, and the Consumption-Saving Trade-Off; An Application to French Data," IMF Working Papers 01/117, International Monetary Fund.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J. & Smith, William T., 2006. "Equilibrium consumption and precautionary savings in a stochastically growing economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 243-278, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jean-Max Koskievic should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.