Report NEP-UPT-2014-07-05This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Kelsey & Tigran Melkonyan, 2014. "Contests with Ambiguity," Discussion Papers 1411, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- S. Cerreia-Vioglio & F. Maccheroni & M. Marinacci & A. Rustichini, 2014. "The Structure of Variational Preferences," Working Papers 520, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Michael Finus & Pedro Pintassilgo & Alistair Ulph, 2014. "International Environmental Agreements with Uncertainty, Learning and Risk Aversion," Department of Economics Working Papers 19/14, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Epstein, Brendan & Kimball, Miles S., 2014. "The Decline of Drudgery and the Paradox of Hard Work," International Finance Discussion Papers 1106, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rahma Daly & Marc-Arthur Diaye & Jean-Max Koskievic, 2014. "Workers’ Risk Attitude and Financial Participation," Documents de recherche 14-03, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Emilio Calvo & Esther Gutiérrez-López, 2014. "A strategic approach for the discounted Shapley values," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0414, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Hassan Omidi Firouzi & Andrew Luong, 2014. "Optimal Portfolio Problem Using Entropic Value at Risk: When the Underlying Distribution is Non-Elliptical," Papers 1406.7040, arXiv.org.
- Mattias Brachert & Walter Hyll, 2014. "On the Stability of Preferences: Repercussions of Entrepreneurship on Risk Attitudes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 667, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-01017160 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Etienne Chevalier & Thomas Lim & Ricardo Romo Roméro, 2014. "Indifference fee rate for variable annuities," Working Papers hal-01017157, HAL.
- Arthur Charpentier & Benoît Le Maux, 2014. "Natural catastrophe insurance: How should the government intervene?," Post-Print halshs-01018022, HAL.
- Giorgio Fabbri & Silvia Faggian & Giuseppe Freni, 2014. "On The Mitra-Wan Forest Management Problem in Continuous Time," Documents de recherche 14-04, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.