|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) College of Economics Seoul, South Korea
RePEc:edi:ccsogkr (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Research Institute for Market Economy Seoul, South Korea
RePEc:edi:risogkr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Hong-Kyun Kim, 2009. "Does sample selection bias affect the effect of family background on the returns to schooling? Evidence from Korea," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(8), pages 963-972.
- Hong-Kyun Kim, 2007. "Home production function and the productivity effect of air pollution," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 385-387.
- Kim, Hong-Kyun, 2001. "Is there a crowding-out effect between school expenditure and mother's child care time?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 71-80, February.
- H. Kim, 1999. "Economic Capacity Utilization and its Determinants: Theory and Evidence," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(4), pages 321-339, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kim, Hong-Kyun, 2001.
"Is there a crowding-out effect between school expenditure and mother's child care time?,"
Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 71-80, February.
- Arcalean, Calin & Schiopu, Ioana, 2010. "Public versus private investment and growth in a hierarchical education system," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 604-622, April.
- Katarina Nordblom, 2001.
"Within-the-family education and its impact on equality,"
0105004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nordblom, K., 2001. "Within-the-Family Education and Its Impact on Equality," Papers 2001:06, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Nordblom, Katarina, 2001. "Within-the-Family Education and its Impact on Equality," Working Paper Series 2001:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Yuan, Cheng & Zhang, Lei, 2015. "Public education spending and private substitution in urban China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 124-139.
- Nordblom, Katarina, 2003. "Is increased public schooling really a policy for equality?: The role of within-the-family education," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(9-10), pages 1943-1965, September.
- Datar, Ashlesha & Mason, Bryce, 2008. "Do reductions in class size "crowd out" parental investment in education?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 712-723, December.
- Shuang Yu & Xiaojun Zhao, 2021. "How Do Different Households Respond to Public Education Spending?," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(20), pages 1-24, October.
- H. Kim, 1999.
"Economic Capacity Utilization and its Determinants: Theory and Evidence,"
Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(4), pages 321-339, December.
- Diego Escobari & Jim Lee, 2014.
"Demand uncertainty and capacity utilization in airlines,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 1-19, August.
- Escobari, Diego & Lee, Jim, 2013. "Demand Uncertainty and Capacity Utilization in Airlines," MPRA Paper 46059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Zhenling & Zhang, Xiaoling & Ni, Guohua, 2020. "Decomposing capacity utilization under carbon dioxide emissions reduction constraints in data envelopment analysis: An application to Chinese regions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 139(C).
- Sunday Osahon Igbinedion & Frank Iyekoretin Ogbeide, 2016. "Monetary Policy and Manufacturing Capacity Utilization: Further Evidence from Nigeria," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 14(2), pages 159-174.
- Akpan, Sunday Brownson & Udo, U.J. & Essien, Ubon A., 2011. "Influence of firm related factors and industrial policy regime on technology based capacity utilization in sugar industry in Nigeria," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 3(3), pages 1-8, September.
- Muñoz De Bustillo, Rafael & Fernández Macías, Enrique, 2007. "Producción Y Tiempo.Utilización De Capacidad Instalada En Las Empresas Españolas/Production and Time.Operating hours and capital utilization of Spanish firms," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 387-418, Abril.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Nelson, Michael A., 2021. "Capacity utilization in emerging economy firms: Some new insights related to the role of infrastructure and institutions," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 97-106.
- Christopher C. Klein, 2007. "Cost and Production Duality with Time Utilization of Capital," Working Papers 200704, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Sudipto Sarkar, 2009. "A real-option rationale for investing in excess capacity," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(2), pages 119-133.
- Subhash C. Ray & Kankana Mukherjee & Yanna Wu, 2006.
"Direct And Indirect Measures Of Capacity Utilization: A Non‐Parametric Analysis Of Us Manufacturing,"
Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 74(4), pages 526-548, July.
- Subhash C. Ray & Kankana Mukherjee & Yanna Wu, 2005. "Direct and Indirect Measures of Capacity Utilization: A Nonparametric Analysis of U.S. Manufacturing," Working papers 2005-36, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "A conditional full frontier approach for investigating the Averch-Johnson effect," MPRA Paper 35491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hang Liu & Ping Li & Danhui Yang, 2017. "Export fluctuation and overcapacity in China’s manufacturing industry—the inspection of the causes of excess capacity from the perspective of external demand," China Finance and Economic Review, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-19, December.
- H. Youn Kim & Junsoo Lee, 2001. "Quasi-fixed inputs and long-run equilibrium in production: a cointegration analysis," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 41-57.
- Diego Escobari & Jim Lee, 2014. "Demand uncertainty and capacity utilization in airlines," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 1-19, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hongkyun Kim should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.