Kendall J. Kennedy
|Terminal Degree:||2018 Krannert School of Management; Purdue University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Finance and Economics Starkville, Mississippi (United States)
Mississippi State University
RePEc:edi:demssus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Kennedy, Kendall, 2018. "The Unexpected Effects of No Pass, No Drive Policies on High School Education," MPRA Paper 90453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kennedy, Kendall, 2018. "Hidden Schooling: Repeated Grades and the Returns to Education and Experience," MPRA Paper 90454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiang, Xuan & Kennedy, Kendall & Zhong, Jiatong, 2018. "When Opportunity Knocks: China's Open Door Policy and Declining Educational Attainment," MPRA Paper 89649, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2018.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2019-01-14 2019-01-14. Author is listed
- NEP-CNA: China (1) 2018-11-19. Author is listed
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2019-01-14. Author is listed
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2019-01-14. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2018-11-19. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kendall J. Kennedy should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.