Report NEP-EDU-2019-01-14This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hideo Akabayashi & Hiroko Araki & Ryuichi Tanaka, 2018. "Effects of After-School Education Vouchers on Children's Academic and Behavioral Outcomes: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2018-020, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Oberrauch, Luis & Kaiser, Tim, 2018. "Economic competence in early secondary school: Evidence from a large-scale assessment in Germany," EconStor Preprints 190763, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Clark, Damon & Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria & Rush, Mark, 2018. "Using Goals to Motivate College Students: Theory and Evidence from Field Experiments," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 396, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- A. Hector Moreno M., 2018. "Good things come in threes: multigenerational transmission of human capital," PSE Working Papers halshs-01945784, HAL.
- Kennedy, Kendall, 2018. "Hidden Schooling: Repeated Grades and the Returns to Education and Experience," MPRA Paper 90454, University Library of Munich, Germany.