|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institut für Agrarökonomie Göttingen, Germany
RePEc:edi:iagoede (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Duchoslav, Jan & Kenamu, Edwin & Thunde, Jack, 2022. "Targeting hunger or votes? The political economy of humanitarian transfers in Malawi," MaSSP working papers 39, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Duchoslav, Jan & Kenamu, Edwin & Thunde, Jack, 2021. "Targeting Hunger or Votes? The Political Economy of Humanitarian Transfers in Malawi," 2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual 314977, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mkandawire, Dingase & Gbegbelegbe, Sika Dofonsou & Yami, Mastewal & Nsenga, Justus & Kenamu, Edwin & Manyong, Victor & Abdoulaye, Tahirou & Alene, Arega & Bamba, Zoumana, 2021. "Analysing Urban and Peri-Urban Youth Employment in Agribusiness in Malawi: A Mixed Methods Approach," 2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual 315214, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Duchoslav, Jan & Kenamu, Edwin & Gilbert, Rachel & Baulch, Bob & Palloni, Giordano & Gilligan, Daniel O., 2020. "Building resilience and adaptation to climate change in Malawi: Quantitative baseline report," MaSSP reports Report May 2020, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mapemba, Lawrence & Ward, Patrick & Bell, Andrew & Kenamu, Edwin & Nyirenda, Zephaniah & Msukwa, Wupe, 2019. "Farmer Risk Perceptions about Conservation Agriculture: Insights from Malawi," 2019 Sixth International Conference, September 23-26, 2019, Abuja, Nigeria 295924, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Kenamu, Edwin & Mapemba, Lawrence D. & Phiri, Horace & Amanor-Boadu, Vincent & Ross, Kara, 2019.
"Heterogeneity in frequency of common beans consumption in Malawi: the case of red kidney variety in Lilongwe city,"
2019 Sixth International Conference, September 23-26, 2019, Abuja, Nigeria
295840, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
repec:fpr:masswp:39 is not listed on IDEAS
repec:fpr:masswp:26 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Duchoslav, Jan & Kenamu, Edwin & Thunde, Jack, 2021.
"Targeting Hunger or Votes? The Political Economy of Humanitarian Transfers in Malawi,"
2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual
314977, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Schnitzer,Pascale & Stoeffler,Quentin, 2021. "Targeting for Social Safety Nets : Evidence from Nine Programs in the Sahel," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9816, The World Bank.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (2) 2019-12-09 2020-07-13. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (2) 2019-12-09 2020-07-13. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (2) 2021-11-29 2022-11-14. Author is listed
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2022-11-14
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2022-11-14
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2021-11-01
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Edwin Kenamu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.