İktisat Bölümü Ankara, Turkey
: +90 312 586 8600
+90 312 586 8091
+90 312 586 8600
RePEc:edi:ibatitr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- İ. Semih Akcomak & Elif Kalayci, 2016. "Ar-Ge ve Yeniligin Ölçümü ve Ar-Ge ve Yenilik Anketi Verilerinin Arastirmada Kullanilmasi," STPS Working Papers 1603, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2016.
- Elif Dayar & Mehmet Teoman Pamukçu, 2014. "Impact of R&D Activities of Firms on Productivity: Findings from an Econometric Study of the Turkish Manufacturing Sector," STPS Working Papers 1402, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2014.
- Elif Kalayci & Mehmet Teoman Pamukçu, 2011. "Analysis of Foreign Ownership, R&D and Spillovers in Developing Countries: Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 642, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Jan 2011.
- Berna Beyhan & Elif Dayar & Derya Findik & Sinan Tandogan, 2009. "Comments and Critics on the Discrepancies between the Oslo Manual and the Community Innovation Surveys in Developed and Developing Countries," STPS Working Papers 0902, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Oct 2009.
- Elif Kalayci, 2017. "Stakeholder Relationships in the Framework of R&D-based Startups: Evidence from Turkey," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 11(3), pages 61-70.
- Elif Kalaycı & Teoman Pamukçu, 2014. "Assessing the Drivers of R&D Activities of Firms in Developing Countries: Evidence From Turkey," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 26(5), pages 853-869, December.
- Elif KALAYCI & M. Teoman PAMUKÇU, 2014. "Does R&D Intensity Contribute to Technical Efficiency in Turkey?," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, pages 09-30.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Elif Kalayci & Mehmet Teoman Pamukçu, 2011.
"Analysis of Foreign Ownership, R&D and Spillovers in Developing Countries: Evidence from Turkey,"
642, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Jan 2011.
- M. Teoman Pamukçu & Erkan Erdil, 2011. "Analyzing R&D Activities of Foreign Enterprises in Emerging Economies. Lessons from Turkey," STPS Working Papers 1104, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2011.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (3) 2009-10-24 2016-02-12 2016-02-12. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (2) 2009-10-24 2016-02-12. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (2) 2009-10-24 2016-02-12. Author is listed
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (1) 2016-02-12. Author is listed
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2016-02-12. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2016-02-12. Author is listed
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2016-02-12. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elif Kalayci
(Elif Kalaycı) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.