Report NEP-EFF-2016-02-12This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elif Dayar & Mehmet Teoman Pamukçu, 2014. "Impact of R&D Activities of Firms on Productivity: Findings from an Econometric Study of the Turkish Manufacturing Sector," STPS Working Papers 1402, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2014.
- Emanuele Forlani & Ralf Martin & Giordano Mion & Mirabelle Muûls, 2016. "Unraveling firms: Demand, productivity and markups heterogeneity," Working Paper Research 293, National Bank of Belgium.
- Jean-Charles Bricongne, 2015. "Do Prizes in Economics Affect Productivity? A Mix of Motivation and Disappointment," Working Papers halshs-01252387, HAL.
- Chris Bojke & Adriana Castelli & Katja Grasic & Daniel Howdon & Andrew Street, 2016. "Productivity of the English NHS: 2013/14 update," Working Papers 126cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Mukasa Adamon N. & Adeleke Oluwole Salami, 2016. "Working Paper 231 - Gender productivity differentials among smallholder farmers in Africa: A cross-country comparison," Working Paper Series 2324, African Development Bank.
- Patterson, Christina & Sahin, Aysegul & Topa, Giorgio & Violante, Giovanni L., 2016. "Working Hard in the Wrong Place: A Mismatch-Based Explanation to the UK Productivity Puzzle," CEPR Discussion Papers 11055, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marit E. Klemetsen & Knut Einar Rosendahl & Anja Lund Jakobsen, 2016. "The impacts of the EU ETS on Norwegian plants' environmental and economic performance," Discussion Papers 833, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Margarida Duarte & Diego Restuccia, 2016. "Relative Prices and Sectoral Productivity," Working Papers tecipa-555, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Mazzanti, M. & Nicolli, F. & Marin, G. & Gilli, M., 2015. "Sustainable development and industrial development: Manufacturing environmental performance, technology and consumption/production perspectives," MERIT Working Papers 050, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Geovanny Castro Aristizabal & Gregorio Gimenez Esteban & Domingo Perez Ximenez-de-Embun, 2016. "Educational inequalities in Latin America, PISA 2012: causes of differences in school performance between public and private schools," Working Papers 19, Faculty of Economics and Management, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali.
- Michele Cincera & Pierre De Clercq & Thomas Gillet, 2015. "Optimal Openness Level and Economic Performance of Firms: Evidence from Belgian CIS Data," iCite Working Papers 2015-14, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Paola Cardamone & Valeria Pupo & Fernanda Ricotta, 2016. "Exploring The Relationship Between University And Innovation: Evidence From The Italian Food Industry," Working Papers 201602, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Assienin Kouakou, 2016.
"The Impact Of The Operational Risk Management On The Performance Of The Non Financial Enterprises
[L'Impact De La Gestion Des Risques Operationnels Sur La Performance Des Entreprises Non Financiere," Working Papers hal-01252493, HAL.
- Domini, Giacomo, 2015. "The innovation-trade nexus: Italy in historical perspective (1861-1939)," MERIT Working Papers 055, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- João A. S. Andrade & Adelaide P. S. Duarte & Marta C. N. Simões, 2016. "Dimensions of the welfare state and economic performance: a comparative analysis," GEMF Working Papers 2016-03, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Peter Neary & Monika MrÃ¡zovÃ¡ & Mathieu Parenti, 2015. "Technology, Demand, And The Size Distribution Of Firms," Economics Series Working Papers 774, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.