Report NEP-SBM-2016-02-12This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SBM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano Bianchini & Gabriele Pellegrino & Federico Tamagni, 2016. "Innovation Strategies and Firm Growth," LEM Papers Series 2016/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Paola Cardamone & Valeria Pupo & Fernanda Ricotta, 2016. "Exploring The Relationship Between University And Innovation: Evidence From The Italian Food Industry," Working Papers 201602, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2015. "Transatlantisches Freihandelsabkommen EU-USA: Befunde zu den TTIP-Vorteilen und Anmerkungen zur TTIP-Debatte," EIIW Discussion paper disbei209, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Fritsch, Michael & Wyrwich, Michael & Bublitz, Elisabeth & Sorgner, Alina, 2015. "GAW-Befragungsdaten verknüpft mit administrativen Daten des IAB : (GAW-ADIAB) Datenreport zur Gründerbefragung des Projekts SFB 580 B10 "Gründungsgeschehen und Arbeitsmarkt in ost- und westdeutsc," FDZ Datenreport. Documentation on Labour Market Data 201505_de, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Elif Dayar & Mehmet Teoman Pamukçu, 2014. "Impact of R&D Activities of Firms on Productivity: Findings from an Econometric Study of the Turkish Manufacturing Sector," STPS Working Papers 1402, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2014.
- Jean Bonnet, 2016. "From Knowledge to Innovation Economy: Developing Education and Creating Entrepreneurial Ecosystems," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2016-02, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Dario Guarascio & Valeria Cirillo, 2016. "The dynamics of profits and wages: technology, offshoring and demand," LEM Papers Series 2016/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Jean Bonnet & Robert Cressy, 2016. "Title: An encompassing model and test of the Evans-Jovanovic credit constraints hypothesis," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2016-01, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Verba, M., 2015. "Growth and innovation in the presence of knowledge and R&D accumulation dynamics," MERIT Working Papers 2015-054, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Erika & Rosina, 2016. "“Technological cooperation in Spanish firms”," IREA Working Papers 201601, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2016.
- Fitjar, Rune Dahl & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2016. "Nothing is in the air," CEPR Discussion Papers 11067, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nadja König, 2016. "Personal Insolvency Dynamics in Germany and the UK -- A SUR-TAR Approach," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201602, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Robert C. Dent & Fatih Karahan & Benjamin Pugsley & Aysegul Sahin, 2016. "The role of start-ups in structural transformation," Staff Reports 762, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Geng, Heng & Hau, Harald & Lai, Sandy, 2016. "Technological Progress and Ownership Structure," CEPR Discussion Papers 11064, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:oec:stiaaa:2016/1-en is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Valeria Cirillo & Matteo Sostero & Federico Tamagni, 2016. "Innovation and within-firm wage inequalities: empirical evidence from major European countries," LEM Papers Series 2016/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.