Report NEP-CWA-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2009. "Outward Direct Investment from India," Departmental Working Papers 2009-14, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Sunil S. Amrith, 2009. "Health in India Since Independence," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 7909, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2009. "A comparative perspective on poverty reduction in Brazil, China and India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5080, The World Bank.
- Daniel Neff, 2009. "The Satisfied Poor: Evidence from South India," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 7109, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Gregory James & Simon Deakin & Panicos Demetriades, 2009. "Creditor Protection and Banking System Development in India," Discussion Paper Series 2009_12, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Aug 2009.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2009. "Implications of the growth of China and India for the other Asian giant : Russia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5075, The World Bank.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1179 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:006104 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Das Gupta, Monica & Desikachari, B.R. & Somanathan, T.V. & Padmanaban, P., 2009. "How to improve public health systems : lessons from Tamil Nadu," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5073, The World Bank.
- Aurelio Volpe, 2016. "The kitchen furniture market in Turkey," CSIL reports S49, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Alexander M. Danzer & Hulya Ulku, 2009. "Determinants of Integration and Its Impact on the Economic Success of Immigrants: A Case Study of the Turkish Community in Berlin," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 7009, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Nagarajan, Thirukumaran & Malipeddi, Koteswararao, 2009. "Effects of market sentiment in index option pricing: a study of CNX NIFTY index option," MPRA Paper 17943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catherine Bros, 2009. "Social Fragmentation and Public Goods Revisiting the Olson's Effect in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09058, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Anand, Rahul, 2009. "How will changes in globalization impact growth in south Asia ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5079, The World Bank.
- Berna Beyhan & Elif Dayar & Derya Findik & Sinan Tandogan, 2009. "Comments and Critics on the Discrepancies between the Oslo Manual and the Community Innovation Surveys in Developed and Developing Countries," STPS Working Papers 0902, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Oct 2009.
- Orso, Cristina Elisa, 2009. "Formal and informal sectors: Interactions between moneylenders and traditional banks in the rural Indian credit market," POLIS Working Papers 135, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad & Waters, George, 2009. "Equity Price Bubbles in the Middle Eastern and North African Financial Markets," MPRA Paper 17859, University Library of Munich, Germany.