How will changes in globalization impact growth in south Asia ?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shahbaz Nasir & Kaliappa Kalirajan, 2013. "Export Performance of South and East Asia in Modern Services," ASARC Working Papers 2013-07, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Ejaz Ghani, 2011. "Reshaping Tomorrow : Is South Asia Ready for the Big Leap?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16360, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomic Management; Capital Flows; Globalization and Financial Integration; Economic Growth; Trade and Services;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-10-24 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2009-10-24 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2009-10-24 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5079. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .