- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2014-03-08. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2014-03-08. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2014-03-08. Author is listed
- NEP-LTV: Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty (1) 2014-03-08. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2014-03-08. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Kapelyuk Sergey, 2014. "Impact of minimum wage on income distribution and poverty in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 14/03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sergey Kapelyuk should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.