Report NEP-LAB-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oreffice, Sonia, 2014. "Culture and Household Decision Making: Balance of Power and Labor Supply Choices of US-born and Foreign-born Couples," IZA Discussion Papers 7997, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael Kuklik & Nikita Céspedes, 2014. "Optimal Taxation and Life Cycle Labor Supply Profile," Working Papers 2014-8, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Justin R. Pierce & Peter K. Schott, 2014. "The Surprisingly Swift Decline of U.S. Manufacturing Employment," CESifo Working Paper Series 4563, CESifo.
- Tano, Sofia, 2014. "Internal Migration of Young Adults – Heterogeneity in Effects on Labour Income by School Grades," Umeå Economic Studies 880, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr & William F. Lincoln, 2014. "Skilled Immigration and the Employment Structures of U.S. Firms," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1071, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Marco Caliendo & Markus Gehrsitz, 2014. "Obesity and the Labor Market: A Fresh Look at the Weight Penalty," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 631, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Prantl, Susanne & Spitz-Oener, Alexandra, 2014. "Interacting product and labor market regulation and the impact of immigration on native wages," IAB-Discussion Paper 201404, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Ashwini Deshpande & Smriti Sharma, 2014. "Disadvantage And Discrimination In Self-Employment - Caste Gaps In Earnings In Indian Small Businesses," Working papers 236, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Venke Furre Haaland & Mari Rege & Kjetil Telle & Mark Votruba, 2014. "The intergenerational transfer of the employment gender gap," Discussion Papers 767, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Peter Paz & Carlos Urrutia, 2014. "Economic Growth and Wage Stagnation in Peru: 1998-2012," Working Papers 2014-5, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Josef Montag, 2014. "What Drives the Gender Gap? An Analysis Using Sexual Orientation," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp505, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Kapelyuk Sergey, 2014. "Impact of minimum wage on income distribution and poverty in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 14/03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Roberto Antonietti, 2014. "From Outsourcing to Productivity, Passing Through Training: Microeconometric Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 2014.12, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Daysal, N. Meltem & Orsini, Chiara, 2014. "The Miracle Drugs: Hormone Replacement Therapy and Labor Market Behavior of Middle-Aged Women," IZA Discussion Papers 7993, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mariana Pereira-López, 2014. "Indirect Job Creation and the Informal Sector in Mexico," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0153, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Martina Grunow, 2014. "Reference-Dependent Effects of Unemployment on Mental Well-Being," Discussion Paper Series 323, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Berck, Peter & Tano, Sofia & Westerlund, Olle, 2014. "Regional Sorting of Human Capital – the Choice of Location among Young Adults in Sweden," Umeå Economic Studies 878, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Rod Cross, 2014. "Unemployment: natural rate epicycles or hysteresis?," Working Papers 1402, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.