Report NEP-LMA-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Francesco Pastore, 2014. "Overeducation at a glance. Determinants and wage effects of the educational mismatch, looking at the AlmaLaurea data," Working Papers 58, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Oreffice, Sonia, 2014. "Culture and Household Decision Making: Balance of Power and Labor Supply Choices of US-born and Foreign-born Couples," IZA Discussion Papers 7997, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daysal, N. Meltem & Orsini, Chiara, 2014. "The Miracle Drugs: Hormone Replacement Therapy and Labor Market Behavior of Middle-Aged Women," IZA Discussion Papers 7993, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Poschke, Markus, 2014. "The Firm Size Distribution across Countries and Skill-Biased Change in Entrepreneurial Technology," IZA Discussion Papers 7991, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roberto Antonietti, 2014. "From Outsourcing to Productivity, Passing Through Training: Microeconometric Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 2014.12, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fernando Mendiola, 2014. "Of Firms and Captives: Railway Infrastructures and the Economics of Forced Labour (Spain, 1937 – 1957)," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1405, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Mariana Pereira-López, 2014. "Indirect Job Creation and the Informal Sector in Mexico," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0153, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Justin R. Pierce & Peter K. Schott, 2014. "The Surprisingly Swift Decline of U.S. Manufacturing Employment," CESifo Working Paper Series 4563, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kapelyuk Sergey, 2014. "Impact of minimum wage on income distribution and poverty in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 14/03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Prantl, Susanne & Spitz-Oener, Alexandra, 2014. "Interacting product and labor market regulation and the impact of immigration on native wages," IAB Discussion Paper 201404, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- NAKABAYASHI, Masaki, 2014. "From the Substance to the Shadow: The Court Embedded into Japanese Labor Markets," ISS Discussion Paper Series (series F) f168, Institute of Social Science, The University of Tokyo, revised 28 Mar 2014.
- Marco Caliendo & Markus Gehrsitz, 2014. "Obesity and the Labor Market: A Fresh Look at the Weight Penalty," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 631, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ashwini Deshpande & Smriti Sharma, 2014. "Disadvantage And Discrimination In Self-Employment - Caste Gaps In Earnings In Indian Small Businesses," Working papers 236, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.