|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Bangor Business School Bangor, United Kingdom
: +44 (0) 1248 383648
Gwynedd LL57 2DG
RePEc:edi:sabanuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Davood Behbudi & Siab Mamipour & Azhdar Karami, 2010. "Natural Resource Abundance, Human Capital And Economic Growth In The Petroleum Exporting Countries," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 35(3), pages 81-102, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Davood Behbudi & Siab Mamipour & Azhdar Karami, 2010.
"Natural Resource Abundance, Human Capital And Economic Growth In The Petroleum Exporting Countries,"
Journal of Economic Development,
Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 35(3), pages 81-102, September.
- Azmat Gani, 2012. "The Relationship Between Good Governance And Carbon Dioxide Emissions: Evidence From Developing Economies," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 37(1), pages 77-93, March.
- Gadom Djal Gadom & Armand Mboutchouang Kountchou & Gbetoton Nad ge Ad le Djossou & Gilles Quentin Kane & Abdelkrim Araar, 2017. "The impact of oil exploitation on wellbeing in Chad," Working Papers PMMA 2017-06, PEP-PMMA.
- Salim M. Araji & Hamid Mohtadi, 2014. "Natural Resources, Incentives and Human Capital: Reinterpreting the Curse," Working Papers 892, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2014.
- Shao, Shuai & Yang, Lili, 2014. "Natural resource dependence, human capital accumulation, and economic growth: A combined explanation for the resource curse and the resource blessing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 632-642.
- Isabel Álvarez González & Romilio Labra, 2013. "Identifying the role of natural resources in knowledge-based strategies of development," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1305, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Nolazco Cama, Jose Luis & Bravo-Ortega, Claudio, 2015.
"Instituciones, Recursos Naturales Y Sus Efectos En El Crecimiento Economico: Un Sistema De Ecuaciones Simultáneas En Panel De Datos
[Institutions, Natural Resources And Its Impact On Economic Growt," MPRA Paper 74421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Luis Nolazco & Claudio Bravo-Ortega, 2016. "Instituciones, recursos naturales y sus efectos en el crecimiento económico: un sistema de ecuaciones simultáneas en panel de datos," Working Papers 2016-82, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Dauvin, Magali & Guerreiro, David, 2017. "The Paradox of Plenty: A Meta-Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 212-231.
- Cockx, Lara & Francken, Nathalie, 2016. "Natural resources: A curse on education spending?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 394-408.
- Fatema Alaali & Jennifer Roberts & Karl Taylor, 2015. "The Effect of Energy Consumption and Human Capital on Economic Growth: An Exploration of Oil Exporting and Developed Countries," Working Papers 2015015, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Ady Soejoto & Hendry Cahyono & Ni’matush Solikhah, 2017. "Effect of Solow Variable to the Economic Growth in Southeast Asia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(2), pages 277-282.
- Edward Nissan & Farhang Niroomand, 2015. "Economic, welfare, demographic, and gender inequalities among selected Arab countries," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(2), pages 396-411, April.
- Jude Eggoh & Hilaire Houeninvo & Gilles-Armand Sossou, 2015. "Education, Health And Economic Growth In African Countries," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 40(1), pages 93-111, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Azhdar Karami should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.