University of Bristol - School of Geographical Scienceshttp://www.bristol.ac.uk/geography/
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Nikolaos Kapitsinis & Theodore Metaxas, 2012. "Territorial Competition: Theories, arguments, policies and lessons of the last 25 years," ERSA conference papers ersa12p947, European Regional Science Association.
- Nikolaos Kapitsinis & Theodore Metaxas & Marie Noelle Duquenne, 2011. "Territorial Unitsâ¢ Competitiveness: A Self-Reliant Concept Or A Derivative Concept Of Firms' Competition," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1578, European Regional Science Association.
- Nikolaos Kapitsinis & Eleftheria Karampini & Fani Bakratsa & Xristina Nikolakopoulou, 2011. "Regional inequalities and localist movements: relational complexities beyond linear determination," ERSA conference papers ersa10p735, European Regional Science Association.
- Kapitsinis, Nikolaos & Metaxas, Theodore, 2011. "Economic crisis and the role of state policies in current globalized economy. The case of Greece," MPRA Paper 43650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KAPITSINIS, Nikolaos & METAXAS, Theodore & DUQUENNE, Marie Noelle, 2013. "Exploring The Coherence And The Meaning Of Territorial Competition: Do National States Behave In The Same Way As Firms In Case Of Default?. The Cases Of Greece And Dubai," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(2), pages 57-72.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nikolaos Kapitsinis should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.