Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre Kiel, Germany
RePEc:edi:vakiede (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Guillermo Cruces Author-Name: Hamidou Jawara Author-Name: Adama Touray Author-Name: Fatoumata Singhateh, 2020. "Information, Price, and Barriers to Adoption and Usage of Mobile Money Evidence from a Field Experiment in The Gambia," Working Papers PIERI 2020-17, PEP-PIERI.
- Jawara, Hamidou & Thiele, Rainer, 2018. "The nutrient-income elasticity in ultra-poor households: Evidence from Kenya," Kiel Working Papers 2114, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hamidou Jawara, 2020. "Access to savings and household welfare evidence from a household survey in The Gambia," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 32(2), pages 138-149, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Hamidou Jawara, 2020.
"Access to savings and household welfare evidence from a household survey in The Gambia,"
African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 32(2), pages 138-149, June.
- Yaya Koloma, 2021. "Financial inclusion and entrepreneurship willingness of youth: Evidence from Mali," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 33(2), pages 263-275, June.
- Florence D. Mndolwa & Abdul Latif Alhassan, 2020. "Gender disparities in financial inclusion: Insights from Tanzania," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 32(4), pages 578-590, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hamidou Jawara should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.